Chapter 17

Lucifer's p.o.v

-----------------------------

It has been two days since the situation with y/n's mother. They seem to be trying to distract themselves with work. They have been training their gang a lot. The event they are here for is in five days, they have been doing a lot of work. They need to rest more, they look tired.

"Y/n Beel, Satan and I are heading to the library. Everyone else are playing games in Levi's room." They have been doing paperwork for a while and a lot of it. It is around 12 so they are probably going to train in a while.

"Ok I will arrange for one of the gang members to accompany you." They start to get up to reach for their phone.

"No need. We have a gps on our phones and we will be careful."  Y/n thinks for a short moment before they say anything.

"Fine what time should you guys be back by?"   Are they worried?

"We should be back no later than 3."

"ok then stay safe. Close the door on your way out."  Y/n sits back down and starts to do some more work.

"Bye"

2 hours later

----------------------------

"Let's head back."   Satan and Beel nod and we begin to head back. Satan quickens his pace to speak to me.

"Lucifer there are people following us. They have been behind us for at least 2 blocks by now."   I nod my head while telling Satan we should hurry. While we were all distracted by the people following us we take a wrong turn into a alley. When we turn around to leave there are 6 men blocking our path.

"What the hell does boss want with them anyways. They don't look to special."  One of the mysterious men speak. Another one of them answers.

"Boss said bait but it doesn't matter just get them."  I refuse to let them hurt my little brothers. 

"He is going to make this difficult. Whatever." Two of the men run towards us and I quickly take action by engaging in a fight. I knock out one of the guys while 4 others run towards my brothers and I. They  injected my brothers with something. After a few seconds my brothers pass out on the floor. I need to help them w bring out my demon form in order to fight back until there is a sharp pain in my neck. Shit they got me too.

"Guess boss has another issue on his hands.."

The men's voices begin to fade. Everything goes black.

Y/n p.o.v

-------------------------------

Shit. they should have been back an hour ago. They won't answer their phones either. Maybe they lost track of time and are at the library still. No they would of answer their phones. I need to find them.

"TY set up a emergency meeting."    TY looks up at me confused.

"Why baby cuz?"

"Lucifer Beel and Satan went out to the library and should have been back a hour ago. They are not here yet and won't answer their phones and I want to make sure they are alright." TY looks at me with a small smile.

"You care about them don't you baby cuz. I sent out the notification for the meeting to everyone including the other brothers."  The brothers deserve to know what's going on.

"Ok and yes TY I do care about them."  I head over to my office to pick up a few things then head over to the gangs meeting room. 

I am the last person the enter as I head to the front of the room.

"Sorry for the last minute notice but something came up. Earlier today Lucifer, Beel and Satan went out. They refused to have anyone go with them. So instead of sending someone with them I got a time when they should be back. They were supposed to be back by 3 and it is currently 4;15 and they have not return. I need to find them. Make sure they are safe." The other brothers look shocked. But they do not say anything.

"So what should we do boss?"   One of the gang member asks.

"Lucas is our tech. guy. Lucas I want you to track their phones and tell me the locations as soon as you find it. Matt, Liz, and I are going to go around and see if we could find them. If they come back call me."  Everyone nods their heads as we prepare to leave. Lucas starts to look for their phones and Matt, Liz, and I grab one gun each just in case as we are about to leave the brothers come up to us.

"Y/n please bring back our brothers."   I nod my head then we leave.

"Let's head to the library first that's where there were going in the first place. And let's hope your boyfriend find them quickly Matt." Matt smirks

"Lucas is amazing he'll figure it out." Matt joined the gang a few years back. Him and Lucas have been together for 3 years now.

"Stop simping matt your making me feel so single."  Liz has been in the gang for around 5 years. One of my closest friends and sadly she is not the best with love. We arrive at the library.

"Ask around if anyone has seen them I'll ask the librarian." They nod their heads and split up. I walk up to the librarian's desk.

"hello Ms. have you by any chance seen these three men." She looks closely at the picture.

"I saw them earlier, they left around 2 hours ago I believe. The blonde one got a few books. One of them was "To kill a Mocking bird"."  That is it...

"Thank you ms."  I then walk out of the library and find Matt and Liz.

"No one has seen them boss." They  both got nothing.

"librarian said they left around 2 hours ago. Let's check around maybe restaurants."

We walk around for 15 minutes coming up with nothing until Lucas send me the location where their phones are.

"Lucas tracked the phones let's go." We follow the gps and end up in a alley way. No demons.

"look around and pick up all of their stuff. I am extremely worried. See if you can find anything that can help us." I start to look through all of the things and I find the book Satan got. Close to it I see a syringe.

"They were taken. This is some sort of tranquillizer. But who took them."  I tell Liz and Matt and ask what they figured out when Liz hands me something.

"I found a letter boss addressed to you." I open the letter and read it.

Y/n my love,

     I am so glad you found this. That means you know who took your little friends. It has been so long. We haven't really spoken in 2 years. I had my people follow you and they saw your new friends. Might I say how lovely it is. You have more people in your circle now. Anyways I had some of my men bring them to me. I told them to leave this at the scene. I hope I see you soon. You better hope your friends don't fight back if you want to see them unharmed. See you soon love~

Tony

Fuck. I need to get them. If not it won't end well..

A/n

I left it here because I am very busy. I will write as soon as I can. In hope you all have a great day and thanks for 400+ reads