How Deku gets his payback from Kacchan

12:00 p.m. Deku's reaches Kacchans house after training and studying and helping his

mom.Kacchans mother was away so Deku could freely open and come in.
Kacchan was surprised for he had come.
They both settle down and chilling watching a movie until...Deku and Kacchan lock eyes and begin slowly heading towards each other.
Bakugou takes Deku to his room to have a pleasant =).
Their now on the bed kissing aggressively with drool attached to each others tongues. Bakugou has lost his shirt and pants lying on top of Deku kissing gently down the neck,onto the arms and on the torso.
Dekus POV:"argggggg...I can't take it anymore..I have t..to K..k..keep my...innocents!
Bakugou:"what's the matter puppy?Liking your punishment a bit too much I see..."
Deku:"I...I mmmhhh~"
Izuku has been stripped by Kacchan only for the two (2) boys to be left in their underwear.

Deku has lost controll and goes on top of Bakugou giving him a hickey!
Deku:"I've had it with you kac-Chan...it's your turn to feel some pain~" Bakugou:"W..wait...mmmhhh~"
Their off the bed for Deku has got Kacchan cornered and both their boxers are on the cold hard floor.
Bakugous stomach is too the wall trying to gasp for air.
Deku has his banana in and slowly starts to move kissing Kacchan down the neck.
Their moaning,their panting,their cheeks are clapping.
After a long time Deku sleeps at Kacchans house for they had an amazing time and experience together.
Sound asleep someone walks in on them?! Who could it be?!

T.B.C- To Be Continued...