A yagami yato story (chapter3) bakugou Katsuki × Izuku Midoriya

In the bright early morning, there was a mysterious shadow standing above the two naked, tired boys and... (Plot twist)

There was not only shadow but TWO SHADOWS?!

Those two shadows mysterious shadows were...Shoto Todoroki and Eijiro Kirihsima.

They were devastated for they knew what they had done.

Kirishima loved Bakugou, Todoroki loved Izuku yet they see their beloved ones cheating.

BUT...all was forgiven and was now in a four-way relatoinship and mostly loved Izuku and were having a challenge to win the young boys sweet heart.

Somehow Aizawas was perfectly fine with this and moved the boys all in the same dorm
but (you've guessed it) THERE WAS ONLY ONE BED?!

Aizawa has purposely done this for (he secretly shipped them too) and so did the other classmates.

They've all unpacked everything and Izuku sees three hot men that are shirtless and sweaty standing in front of him.

He had a nosebleed and fainted!

After hours he had to go shower, as he was showering he heard someone come in...

He thought it was in his imagination, so he just bluntly ignored it!

Those three boys Todo,Kiri and Baku decided to join him!

Little did he know...everything was about to get dirty!

Todorokis grabs him from the back while Kirishima has him upfront and Bakugous ******* Kirishima from behind!

Kirishima is ******* Deku while holding him firmly and Todorokis having fun with the behind...;)

Deku has his arms over Kirishimas shoulders, while Kiri is holding Deku (because he is short) by the ***.

Bakugou is holding Midoriyas waist with Kirishima while they are moving all in the same motoin.

In the shower, warm water is gently falling on them as their ****** ***.

Kirishima and Deku are ******* while Bakugou and Todoroki are ******* the bottoms!

Steam is everywhere in the bathroom, sweaty bodies are compounded together, enjoying the heat and movement.

All you hear is clapping,moaning and aggressive movement.

You also hear panting and explicite unholy things...

UNTIL...

Something bad happens at UA...

T.B.C-To Be Continued...