Chapter 22- Manila, Philippines

But I had already reached the shore
Guess we were ships in the night,
night, night

But I had already reached the shoreGuess we were ships in the night,night, night

Manila, Philippines

After a successful concert in Jakarta, the boys were ready for their two-day show in Manila. At least the flight will be 4h05 min long. They won't get bored quickly. They'll be travelling with Philippine Airlines.

The management decided to leave a little earlier in the morning before 5 am so that the boys can relax and have breakfast in the first-class lounge. They went to the airport in two shuttles.

Yoongi was still sleepy

Yoongi was still sleepy. He worked till 1 am and had to wake up by 4 am. Taehyung is again very quiet. He couldn't sleep. His soul mark was acting up also, but this time the pain made him unable to sleep. He was crying because of the severe pain.

Jhope had to order pills from room service. When it became too severe, they had to get Sejin in who called a Soulmate specialist. Everything had to be done discreetly with the manager of the hotel.

The doctor had to give Taehuyng a unique injection that cooled off the mark. Sejin called Bang Pd, and they placed orders for the medicine. It's a new trial.

Taehuyng didn't care as long as he could sleep. Yoongi was a little peeved that Hobi and Namjoon forced him to take the injection for the burning chest pain.

Although he hates to admit it, he felt a lot better, and he just hopes the new medicine packages will arrive soon at home. At least he and Teahyung will survive this Manila tour.

In the shuttle, Jhope was sitting with Taehyung and Yoongi.

Jhope looks at a very tired Taehuyng." How do you feel now?"

Taehuyng smile with gratitude," I slept like a baby...thanks huyng. You helped me..." he gave Hobi a side hug.

Sometimes his bossiness can be helpful. Yoongi just mumbles a thank you and closes his eyes and returns to his nap.

They arrived at the airport with lots of exciting airport stuff, taking photos of them.