Chapter 25- What!!!!

And would it be alright if I
Pulled you closer

And would it be alright if IPulled you closer

You both stood frozen in each other's arms realization settling in

You both stood frozen in each other's arms realization settling in. The severity of your red-gold bonding came full force to your mind. You both know that you'll need each other, but you know you can't give in to this attraction. It will ruin Taehuyngs career if this bonding becomes public before his dating ban has lifted.

You still need to study in Beijing. Both of you have to let go of each other. There is no other solution.

The sensation of pain started to cease, and you both are unwilling to remove yourselves from the embrace. When you finally disentangle, both feel awkward and uncomfortable with the intimacy shown.

You looked into his eyes with deep sadness, and you say in Korean," As much as I want to embrace this ...You need to forget about me Taehuyng...I can't be the cause of any complication in your life...your career...your fans that will hate me...or turn against you...I just can't."

You said with a defeated voice wiping your tearful eyes. You know Taehuyng needs to reject you to live his fabulous uncomplicated lifestyle. He won't have a care in this world. He doesn't need you now.

Taehuyng sighs as he looks at you with an unexpected fond expression." I know...I never expected to meet you this early in my life... it's not you... there are a lot of complications in my life right now that I need to deal with..which you probably wouldn't understand..my life is way different, my busy, crazy schedule.I can't afford to drag you into BTS crazy lifestyle..and I ...I don't know how ARMY will react to the news, especially those Sasaeng fans-" he shivers at the thought of putting her in danger.

You quickly placed your hand on his chest to stop him, indicating that you understand, and immediately a hot sensation pass through Teahuyngs' veins. He blinks as he became aware of what is happening.

The bond is touching your emotional string right now and started the process of the most natural form of love and affection.

You blush and remove your hand quickly as you felt Taehuyng stiffen."Erm ... sorry..what are we going to do Tae?" He loves the way the shortened form of his name flowed unknowingly in your foreign accent.