They Took Her Away

Bakugou POV

Before Encountering (Y/N)~

"Dammit! Why did I have to be with you! You, damn half-and-half bastard!"

Icyhot and I ran away from the areas that were surrounded with poisonous gas. While going away from the gas Icyhot stopped me.

"What the hell! Who are you to stop-!"

"Bakugou! Shhhhh!"

I rolled my eyes, but decided to listen. That's when we heard some type of fighting going on from afar. We looked at eachother and started to run towards that direction. Knowing that the villains are after my Omega makes my blood boil. This reminds me of the USJ incident.... Tch.. fuck why am I never able to protect her! Not only her, but my pup that she is carrying! As we got closer I felt like if (Y/N) has whispered in my ear...

"K-Kat-Katsuki~"

The way she said my name made my blood boil.... so weak... so fragile.... my Alpha inside me woke up.... I couldn't control it... my will to PROTECT MY OMEGA AND PUP!!!

"Bakugou! Control your self you might bring attention towards us-!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

I charged my quirk up putting my hand out behind me. I blasted explosions behind me to go at an enormous speed. That's when I saw it all from afar. I saw someone charging at... what it looks like Kirishima and he is holding someone tightly on his arms.... That's when I knew who it was..... T-Teddybear .... I felt how my crimson eyes targeted at this person that was about to attack my friend and two important humans that I love in-front of me!!! I charged my left hand so that I can fly up and my right hand in-front of me. I sent the biggest explosion towards that person.

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY TEDDYBEAR YOU BITCH!"

"Bakubro!"

"Kat-Katssukiii~"

When I heard my name coming out from those precious lips. I saw her.... she looked so pale and so weak.... what the hell happened to her!!!

"Wait! Bakugou! You freaking lunitic! Kirishima don't let him get near (Y/N)! You can smell it right!?"

"Todoroki! Yes, I can.... this is bad.... Bakubro! Chill your scent is really overwhelming.... You are not yourself right now! You might hurt (Y/N) in that state!"

"Tch.... Shitty hair! That's my love... my Omega that you have on your arms... give her to me NOW! I'm not asking you either.... I'm telling you... ITS AN ORDER!"

"Todoroki! Kirishima! Once and Alpha sees there mate like (Y/N)'s state he will loose control and he may end up killing us! (Y/N) can you possible talk to him!?"

(Y/N) POV

"You damn NERD! What the hell are you doing here! All of you have been too close to her! If you guys are here to steal her away from me I WILL KILL YOU!"

I heard Izuku from afar... whatever that injection was sucked all of my energy out of me.... but seeing Katsuki in this state is terrifying. I looked at Kirishima and smiled and him.

"Help me... get up"

He proceeded to help me stand up. Katsuki's crimson eyes looked straight at me. His eyes are redder then normal, but him seeing that I'm kinda alright is making him calm down.

"K-Katsukiii~ I'm alright! It was-wasn't Kiri-Kirishima's fault at all. He protected me and my p-pup! That girl, Toga, she ran away... she had to be the one behind that in-injection that I had. I don't know what it was, but it took away all of my en-energy. So please... Kat-Katsuki... relax we are alright!"