MESSY FLAT!

•••

John woke up early because he was really looking forward to meeting Sherlock as fast as possible. He wore his best clothes, fixed his hair with his usual hair lotions and products and called Harry to say good-morning.

Actually after Harry got married to Clara he realized that love was real, he appreciated Harry's strength to disobey their parents. And here they where both disowned by their mom and dad but at last they where happy and they had each other. Harry never left John feel alone and would always find time for him even though she had her wife and child to take care of.

John wore his leather bracelet to hide his soulmark and took his cane. He hailed an cab as fast as he could, gave him the address and sat in the back of the cab waiting patiently to meet the madman.

When the cab stopped he paid him and walked to find 221B, soon he found the flat he was ready to knock in the door when a cab stopped near the flat and out of it came Sherlock wearing his significant coat and his scarf. John was amazed on how pale and beautiful his skin was and it became more real when Sherlock shook his hand.-"Hello."

"Ah...Hello."-John said a little awkwardly and than looked at the Flats entry..-"Isn't this a blind spot, must be expensive."

"Oh no. Mrs.Hudson the landlady made a good deal, It was supposed to be a favor, few years back her husband got himself a death sentence in Florida and I was able to help out."

"So you stopped her husband getting executed?"-John questioned while waiting for the landlady to open the door.

"Oh no I insured it!"-Sherlock said as it had been his best achievement ever.

John got even more confused but the conversation was cut off by the door opening and revealing a small short nice old lady.

"Sherlock!"-She said and went over to hug the curly haired snob.

"Ms.Hudson, Dr. John Watson."-Sherlock said after braking the hug with the nice lady.

"Come in."-The nice lady said.

"Shall we?"-Sherlock asked and John headed inside.

John walked to wHhat seemed to be the upstairs. Sherlock opened a door at the end of the stairs and tadam* a nice, wooden and really messy living room was presented in front of him. John walked in and gave a shocked and amazed look around, it was nice, warm and cozyjust as he had always wished his house to be.-"Oh this could be very nice."-He managed to say as he continued to look around.

"Yes, yes I think that's my thoughts precisely. I have just move in..."

"It just needs cleaned out and...Oh"-John said in the mean time.

The words he had just said made Sherlock rush over to the table and start to clean some stuff out of the way in a speed John thought was high enough to knock things from tables and make a small mess while actually trying to clean the mess. It was obvious that Sherlock probably had a small panic over it.

"Oh I can straighten things out a bit..."-Sherlock said and pinned an envelope over the fireplace with a knife. As Sherlock was straightening some stuff John noticed a scull over the fireplace.

"Ermm...Is that a scull?"

"A friend of mine."-Sherlock said and mumbled the next part. As he took of his coat to reaveal his good looking lean slim body.

"What you think than Dr.Watson? There is another bedroom upstairs if you'll be needing two bedrooms?"-Mrs.Hudson said.

"Of course we will be needing two."-John answered.