Dont go, please. (Short story) edluca, fionaxpatricia

Hello! This chapter is angst so please move on if you don't like that :(
Cover art for this one shot credit: b0nqtea on instagram, anyway- please enjoy ! This is more of a short story btw!
—————————————————-
Nobody's POV
-
The match started as Edgar, Luca, fiona, Patricia, and bonbon spawned into the game, the map was "the red church" it's small but it's definitely really nice. Edgar spawned outside of the church. He walked in and started at the middle cipher, nervous drips of sweat ran down his face as he wondered, "where is the hunter?" "Who's being chased?" "is everyone okay?" Thoughts that wouldn't leave him alone, that's for sure.
-
Luca spawned at tombstone (graveyard) and went right to decoding, he connected to Edgar's cipher and gave him 48%. He decoded peacefully, like he didn't have a care in the world.
-
Fiona spawned at bottom Broken walls, she pinged "focus on decoding" and started decoding on her cipher. The walls always made her tense up. The hunter could hit them down and hurt her at any moment in time. Sweat built up and ran down her face just thinking about it. She decided to cut away those thoughts and continue the ciphers, these were the main priority.
-
Patricia spawned at shack. She froze, she knew that the hunter spawned right behind her and would come to attack any second. Sweat ran down her face, she felt it stream down. Her breath got heavy. A heartbeat.
-
Patricia POV:
I jumped out the window for a speed boost when I got the heartbeat. I brought broken windows that match. That's when I saw something a despise of, a bomb. "Does it have to be bonbon?" My thoughts ran. I vaulted the window into the building. "Fuck." I said quietly out loud, for talking too much isn't aloud in the manor. I pinged "get out of here" that's when the bonbon came. I hit him with a stun and ran away. He started chasing Edgar.
-
Luca POV:
My connection broke. My heart stopped when I realized Edgar was now being chased. "I hope he can distract well..." i trailed off pinging "focus on decoding"
-
Edgar POV: "the hunter is near me!" I pinged as I ran, luca connected to Fiona's cipher because the cool down. I was heading to the front, I knew for a fact nobody was there. I started running around the pallets and benches. One cipher popped. "One done, five to go." I said to myself pinging "the hunter is near me!" So my teammates don't come over here.
I Get hit with a bomb. 1/4 health. I'm ok, I repeat. I hit the hunter with a pallet,, but he hits be to SNAP is all I hear as the bonbons item hits my side. I keep running them boom. A bomb hits me and I hit the floor. Three ciphers were now decoded. 2 left. Fiona and enchantress were decoding together halfway done with the 4th cipher, I did a good kite. The hunter tied me in the balloon and put me on the chair.
-
Luca POV:
I ran over to Edgar, the hunter was nowhere to be found. Then Fiona's stat went up, he went to stop cipher rush. I untied Edgar from the chair. "Thank you, Lu." He said as I led him to the middle cipher so I can heal him up and we can decode, which is what we did. The cipher was halfway, but Fiona got downed by then.
-
Patricia POV
I went for the rescue, a perfect save, Plus tide. Fiona's my lover, i wouldn't leave her behind for anything. I got put on last efforts and popped the cipher. Then something very bad happened I got bombed to the floor. I groaned as I hit the floor. Then Fiona got down. Fiona was put on the chair and sent off. I was bled out, I forgot my exit path.
-
Edgar POV
Two were dead, I was starting to doubt me and Luca would make it out alive
I was opening one gate with Luca behind me, we were both sweating very intensely. I saw luca's eyes for a split second when the gate opened. A look of pain and shock. I tried to grab his arm as he fell to the floor, my heartbeat rang in my ear as Luca yelled, "run! Get out, please, for me.. please." Tears grew in my eyes. The hunter  was right over there, my incapacitated boyfriend laying on the floor. I tried to pull him, he shoved me and said to leave.
-
Luca POV
"Go! Run away, please.."
I was telling edgar as I bled, I
Was in miserable pain but he had to go back to the manor. Tears streamed down his face. "Don't.. go.. p-please." Is what I heard Edgar say before I was picked up, and tied to the chair. Which forced the gate to close, and Edgar back to the manor. "Goodbye, my love." I whispered. As I got sent away.
-
Hello! I honestly had no idea where I was going with this usually i would make a script but I didn't, and ended up with this. I hope it's okay and you enjoyed! I am a multishipper so if you would like a certain ship please tell me! :D
Have a nice day don't forget to drink water!
-
897 words