✨The most awkward gay ever✨ Nortnaib

((This story really bad I'm sorry))I apologize for being inactive, idk I just don't write often- I'll try to! I honestly didn't expect anyone to read this. I guess IdentityV getting more popular works out haha 🤭‼️ Art credit to: Nadhah_ on instagram <3
Ok sorry I'll start!! Hehe
-
Naib Pov:
After the rank match Emma and Tracy went to go get food, while me and norton went to his room. We won the rank match with Emma as a sacrifice, which she was upset about but we still won! I walked into the bathroom and changed clothes, obviously I did not want to be in this dirty dark green outfit anymore. (Naib really said, uhh no❤️) I changed into a white t-shirt and black shorts, then put my hair up and walked out. Norton was sitting on the sofa. I walked up to him, "do you want to watch something?" I asked him, kind of blunt. "Hmm, yeah, do you have anything in mind?" He replied back to me "not quite" I said sitting next to him.
-
Norton pov:
Naib and I were thinking of a decent movie to watch, "keep thinking, I'm going to go make food." I told him as I stood up and walked into the kitchen. "Wait! I want to come too." He said back. "Alright come on"
We made popcorn and went to sit down, we decided on watching a Disney movie- even though we're adults. Princess and the frog never gets old though. We shared a white silky blanket and sat close. Around thirty minutes into the movie I felt something lean into my shoulder, I looked over to see Naib sleeping calmly. My face became a light shade of pink, he was very cute. I turned off the movie and carried Naib to my bedroom and sat him down on my bed. I went to walk away when I felt a tug on my arm. "Stay." He said, both demanding and gentle. "O-ok.." I said as I laid down with him, Naib rested his head by my chest and we both slept.
-

I think I'm gonna write at night more, it's 2:25 and I'm at school LMAOOOO we're not going back after today tho <3 anyway, have a great day. Drink water!
(I'm sorry this short one shot was really bad)
391 words