The New Kid

The next day I woke up I walked into the living room I see my mom and aunt Tonya talking.

"Oh My God you got so big come over here and give your Auntie a huge"

When I gave her a huge she pinched my cheeks so hard they were as red as a tomato.

"Auntie I'm older now, you can stop punching my cheeks" I sighed.

"She does that to everyone even me when I come home from school." Joined Heaven.

"Bye mom, Talik, and auntie Michelle.

"Bye hone." Michelle replied.

When Heaven left we all got dressed so we could go and find a school for me. As we head out the house their was two twins coming out of house number 63, were we heard yelling came from. So we found a middle school called Samuel Middle School. I really liked that school it was all colorful. I met the principal and he was nice. I started school that day and I was sitting by the twins that was in house 63. They were very nice kids. They told me everyday after school they sneak into this abandoned museum and that was their hang out and they wanted me to joined their squad.

"Yes I will join your squad."

2:58pm**

We are walking to the spot were they hanged out. Their was a big whole on the side of the building were they all snucked inside. When I got in they was planing to fight someone. I met a lot of people that was their.

12:30am**

When I got out of the meeting I check the time on my watch. I told Johnny and Jonathan the time so we ran home as fast as a cheetah. When I got inside the house the lights was off, so I tried to be quite then, Click went on the lights, I turned around and I see my mother in a chair.

"Where have you been Mister? I was worried sick about you."

"You are never worried about me all you care about is me being home." I replied with a mad tone.

"Go to your room now" she demanded.

"I'm never coming back out."

DON'T LOOK BACKजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें