Bad Day,Sad Day

7:01**

We woke up to go to school and I checked my phone and my mom still haven't called. So of course I was a little worried so I went up stairs and put my ear next to the door and it was as silent as a mouse. I walked inside and I see blood all over the place. I went into the kitchen and saw a note that said.

"This is pay back. If you want to see your little cousin again meet me behind the school at 12:30am. And don't bring anyone or she will die." Signed BB

I went back down stairs to the twins and showed them this note and they said we are not going to go to school today we are going to find who did this.

3:00pm

We are by school. Nobody showed up.

8:00pm

Still Nothing

I told Johnny and Jonathan to leave because it was about to hit 12:30 so they gave me their phone number and told me to call them if anything happens.

They left.

12:30am**

I see a white van pulled up. Then the doors open, they came out with my cousin tide up.

"LET HER GO"

They let her go and she ran so they came after me and started to jump my.I passed out and the next day I wounded into the hospital.

The doctor called Johnny and Jonathan and they said they was on their way.lest than 30 minutes they was here, we all started to cry and I told them I'm going to miss them.

"What are you talking about?" They replied

"The doctor said I"

Talik was Dead and he didn't get to finish his sentence.

                   R.I.P WE WILL MISS YOU TALK.