Prologue

Ariel's P.O.V

          I break out in to a large smile walking back to my cell. I'm going to be released soon. I stretch out on the small bed. I'll get to see Daddy again. I'll finally be allowed to go home. I furrow my brows in confusion as Detective Bullock and the New captain walk in to the cell. "What can I do for you boys? Iswear I haven't done anything wrong. You can even ask the guards. I've been a perfect angel."

          "Forgive us if we find that hard to believe."

          "It's true they're letting me out soon."

          "As interesting as that is, we're here because your pops just tried to kill Bruce Wayne." 

          "And? I've been in here. You can't possibly think I had anything to do with it." I snap. Why are they here? 

          "We're here because he's dead." 

          "You're lying, daddy had plans with in hs plans. This is a trick." I wrap my arms around myself. "He's not gone. He can't be. HE'S NOT DEAD!"

          "You two need to leave." I start rocking back and forth. 

          "He's not dead." The next day the guards drag me to my therapy session. "He's not dead." I repeat.

          "Who isn't dead." I don't answer. "Ariel, I can't help you if you don't talk to me. Who isn't dead? Jerome?" I shake my head. Daddy can't be dead. He's too smart he planned for everything. "Your dad?" I nod my head.

          "He planned for everything. He's not dead. He can't be."

          "Ariel, I know you're grieving but you need to stay strong. You've come so far."

          "HE'S NOT DEAD!" I scream. She's wrong, he's not dead. He's gonna come back for me. 

          "Guards we're done here." I thrash as they grab me. "Help we need help Galavan's killed two guards." I feel something make contact with the back of my head before everything goes dark. I wake up back in my cell.