Goodbye kiss

NOTE: I ADVISE YOU TO GET A TISSUE CAUSE ITS GONNA BE A SAD RIDE.

******

You laid down on the hospital bed trying to ease up the pain that was in your heart . You were at the last stage of cancer ( the critical state) and your boyfriend, Harry has always been by your side since the day you were rushed to the hospital.

Every single day, you watched him cry to himself on how he doesn't want to lose you. But you knew you did not have enough time on Earth 

" Babe?" You managed to say and he looked up at you with a smile

" Yeah?" He said

" Can you promise me that you'll never forget me , or the time we've had together"

" I promise y/n" he said making you smile

" Please can you kiss me goodbye" you said

" What? Y/n please tell me you're not leaving me " Harry said tearing up a bit

" I'm not gonna leave you, I'll always be with you, it might not be physically but spiritually"

" Y/n.." Harry said in tears

" Please , just do it "

He hesitated for a bit before kissing you passionately . After that, you smiled in peace and held his hand

" Thank you, Harry, I'll never forget this moment, I love you"

" I... I love you too" Harry said . You then knew it was time, so you closed your eyes slowly and that was when Harry knew you were gone ... Forever.

You then felt your spirit leave your body and you found yourself hovering over Harry and your body , you had pity on him because he was crying endlessly.

Then you whispered an ' I love you' before the gates of heaven were opened for you and then you entered into paradise but still you never forgot you watch over Harry .

Sorry if there are any mistakes, didn't proofread , I love you guys.