The Day Off (AKA the Hype)

Hi guys, it's me, Benjamin Ripley, again. Yes, the OG storyteller is coming back to quench your daily Wattpad thirst.

Anyways, onto the story. It was our day off, and it was also ours to cherish. We all had different things we each wanted to do, though. So in the end, it concluded in an all-out argument on who would do what.

"We should spy on the girls!" Mike exclaimed, rubbing the bruise on his face, courtesy of Erica. "We need payback!"

"The way you say that, it sounds like we're all major-league perverts," James butted in. "If we spend our day 'spying on the girls' then we're not going to get anything done! I say we take our Universal Annual passes and take advantage of them!"

"Yeah! Who's with us?" Cly said, pumping his fist.

"I'm in," I admitted. Taking some time to experience one of the most famous theme parks in America sounded like a pretty good waste of time. Especially since I had to spend grueling hours watching as people had fun there. It would probably be the best choice to experience the things that we had been watching for the past few days.

"I still want to spy on the girls," Mike pouted. "Erica really hurt me yesterday, y'know."

"The only reason she hurt you was because you misbehaved, dingus!" Jawa said. "The only person to blame is yourself!"

Chip nodded along, cracking his knuckles to emphasize the comment. "If anybody decides to go against our majority decision in going to the Universal, then you'll have to think a bit otherwise.

Mike gulped, shrinking a bit in his seat. Sighing, he stood up and grabbed another bagel from the big table.

Sorry guys-- I'm out of writing time. I might've just shrugged this off with another John Liven hack, but I'm going to be honest here. I don't have any more time to type more, and that's that.

lol I was just lazy and threw off writing until now so