Chapter 1: The Newborn

Over Royal Woods, lightning flashed through the dark clouds of the night sky. Heading across the road, young Lynn Sr. and Rita Loud were driving back home in their death trap they call Vanzilla. The weather kind of worried them, as didn't seem to be calming down any time soon...

Rita:"Lynn, are you sure we should be driving in this weather?"

Lynn:"Well, we didn't have much choice. But don't worry, honey. I can guarantee that we'll be heading back home, safe and -"

Before he could finish that sentence, Rita yelled and pointed towards the front of the road, where someone seemed be crossing. Slamming the breaks, their van skidded across the road, stopping mere inches towards the person, who suddenly collapsed as the van came to a stop. This left the couple, shocked and terrified...

Lynn:"Please tell me I did not hit that person."

Rita:"No, they just collapsed right in front of us!"

Quickly getting out of the car to see if the person was okay, both Rita and Lynn were shocked to see a white haired woman, around Rita's age, holding something wrapped in a blanket in her arms, dressed in long robes and caked in blood on the ground. She seemed to be wounded on her upper chest, having a burn mark that sunk deep into her flesh. In a state of panic, Lynn quickly checked to see if she was breathing or had a pulse, but they were barely even relieved when they saw her quickly come to, coughing and gagging at they feared was her own blood...

Lynn:"Ma'am? Can you hear me?"

The woman barely had her eyes open as she struggled to raise her body up, but the couple tried to keep her relaxed...

Rita:"Easy, you've seem to have lost a lot of blood."

Lynn:"Please, listen. You're gonna be okay, alright? We'll get you to a hospital."

Woman:"(groans and aches in pain)"

Lynn:"Please, stay with us. You're going to be alright."

Woman:"אנא, אדוני, תרחם עלי."

Rita:"What? What is she saying?"

Lynn:"I don't know. I never heard that language."

Woman:"שלי ... הילד שלי."

Lynn:"What are you saying? We can't understand you."

Woman:"My...boy. Take...care of him."

Rita:"...What?"

Struggling to lift up her arms, the woman gave the thing wrapped in a blanket to Rita. This was more a frightening shock, as Rita now held in her hands a sleeping baby boy with hair as white the woman's...

Rita:"...No. Please, don't do this to us. This is your child!"

Woman:"My boy...לינק...take care of him. He has it. He has...it..."

Those were the woman's final words as the life drained from her body, and tears filled the eyes of both Rita and Lynn, having witness the death of a woman caring for her child, and now having the responsibility to care for that child. On a unrelated note, the skies had finally calmed down. Not long after, they were at the hospital where the doctors looked over the body of the deceased woman, and others looked over the baby they were with. And at that time, Rita and Lynn were confronted by police, who began to question them about what they saw...

Officer:"And who have no relationship with this woman?"

Rita:"No, but she told us to take care of her child. She kept saying that he had..."it", whatever that means."