Separated worlds

2 years had passed.

It was past midnight. Vanessa was standing at the balcony recalling her memories with William and the others. I miss him. As she gently touched the bracelet that William bought for her. The only thing proving that everything was real.

April had cast a forbidden spell that made her go back to the time before things changed. She had tried to return to that world but with no success. Since it was a non-magical world, she could not cast any spells no matter how hard she tried to.

In an alternate world, a man was sitting on a bench with a mask on his hands. Ever since Vanessa had disappeared in the Grove, he felt his world had turned monochrome. The only thing that was driving him was for the sake of Julius and his beloved kingdom.

He had tried to bring her back but Lucas wasn't as strong as before and Julius had warned him about the use of forbidden magic.

He looked around him and reminisce the times Vanessa and him together in the garden.

It was the place where he first revealed his face to her, where they had their first kiss and where they laughed, argued and admire the night.

I miss her. With a heavy sigh, he got up and return to his room. On the bench, lying was a stem of white gypsophilas.

______________________________________

"Waaaaaaah, it's so pretty!" Vanessa took some pictures of the flowers

"Waaaaaaah, it's so pretty!" Vanessa took some pictures of the flowers. She read that there was a mystical forest in the countryside so she decided to take a look.

"Do you know what is the meaning of these flowers?" an old woman asked her. "It means everlasting love, isn't it?" Vanessa smiled. "It is. And you should take a look over there," the woman pointed south to the forests. "Legend said that magical creatures used to live there before they disappeared. But only a few lucky ones came across it so you can try your luck," the woman chuckled and left.

After she picked a bouquet of flowers, she walked into the forests admiring nature. William would love this place. As she followed the path, she came across a large waterfall with a clear blue pool at the bottom. The surrounding was so cold that it produced a thin mist covering the area. As she walked along the waterfall, she came across rainbow-coloured pebbles and small white and yellow flowers along with it.

Behind the waterfall, she noticed a small opening. She crawled inside and found herself in another forest completely isolated from the outside world with twinkling fireflies. 

She felt a small presence of energy

Is this mana? The phoenix symbol glowed on her forehead and formed a portal in front of her.

Not knowing where it could bring her, she hesitantly stepped into it.