Bet

Abbreviation notice: Just the basics this fanfic

M/n: Your mom who works as a model and owns a makeup company.

D/n: Your dad who's a professional photographer.

••••

Information on Y/n:

Quirk: None

••••

Background: A few months before you where born your parents ended up winning the lottery, using most of the funds to help them start off their careers.

••••

In the gym there where two boys doing one handed push up.

"99...100" said a boy with big red wings.

"Looks like we're equally strong Hawks, we need another way to settle this." Said a boy with somewhat messy black hair.

"Like what?" Asked the red winged boy.

"Hm... I bet you won't be able to date the next girl who walks into this gym." The black haired guy suggested.

"Oh yeah, I bet you won't be able to date the next girl that walks in here!" Replied the winged boy.

"Bet?"

"Bet!"

"Um excuse me but do one of you know where the science lab is?" You asked peaking your head into the gym.

"Looks like the first girl to walk in here to me" wishperd the winged boy to his friend. " Yeah I know where the science lab is let me walk you there."

"Thanks." You replied.

"So what's a pretty face like yours doing around here?" He asked trying to start up a conversation.

"I'm just here for the exchange program." You replied.

"Oh I've heard of that." He put a finger on his chin. "So where you coming from?"

"Torikisōru academy."

"That fancy school from across town?"

You nodded.

"How long will you be here?"

"3 months."

"So that limits our time." He murmured.

"Huh?"

"Nothing!" He said hurriedly.

"I know it's not long but I want to make the best of my time here." You smiled.

"I'm sure you will."

••••

"This is the science lab."

"Thanks for walking me here..."

"Hawks."

"That's you name?"

"No it's actually Keigo but everyone calls me Hawks." He explained. "What's your name?"

"Y/n."

"I guess I'll see you later Y/n."

"Bye Hawks."

When in the classroom everyone's eyes where on you.

'Did I do something wrong?' You asked internally walking to your seat.t

"Psst." Someone whispered from the door. You turned to see Hawks waving at you.

"Go to class Mr. Takami." The teacher said.