1

@yourtwitter
anyone know to play minecraft
|
@quackity
|
not to brag but i know a little thing or two
|
@karltoo
vouch

"hey guys!" you wave to the camera, watching the chat fly by. "for today's stream i'm so excited to announce that i am joining the dream smp!'

user1: POGGERS
user2: OMG YESSSSS
user3: HELL YEAH
user4: POGCHAMP
user5: POG

"i've left karl and quackity waiting for a while, so i'm going to join the vc now."

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME KARL?" is the first thing you hear once you join. karl's giggle follows shortly after.

"am i interrupting something or-" you ask.

"oh hey y/n!" karl says cheerfully.

"now don't you try to change the subject, karl, i know what you're doing," quackity warns.

"hey, hey, i promise i'm not, i'm just saying hi, that's all," karl says innocently.

"whatever man, just say sorry," quackity replies.

"what did you do this time, karl?" you tut.

"what do you mean, 'this time'? i haven't done anything!"

"pffff, get a load of this guy. he just blew up my mini house!"

"karl how could you?" your voice rises.

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO LIGHT THE TNT!"

"HAH! SO YOU DID DO IT!" quackity roars with laughter.

"wait what, no! you tricked me!" karl pouts. quackity hits him with his sword.

"oww," karl whines.

"get him! get him!" you cry and you both whack him.

"nononono," karl yells, running off. the chasing continues for a while when we finally give up.

"i don't think we've ever talked properly before, quackity. i'm y/n," you say.

"nice to meet you, y/n. i usually go by quackity, but you can call me alex if you want," he replies.

"wow, first name basis already," you say teasingly.

"jesus quack, at least buy her some drinks first," karl says. we laugh.

"hey chat, stop calling me a simp," quackity yells.

"they're just stating the facts, alex," karl says.

"oh, shut up."

"so, tour?" you ask the both of them.

"oh yeah, yeah, yeah. of course," karl says. they take you around the server, and you end up at party park, the 'greatest addition to the server,' according to karl. you ride the rollercoaster a few times, then karl leads you to a red and pink building with a pink heart.

"there's a cafe inside!" he says happily.

one of the signs read, "go in with karl jacobs." karl destroys the sign.

"uh, y/n, if you'll just go ahead and read the sign again," karl says after making some minor changes to the sign and placing it back.

"go in with quackity," you read aloud. your chat explodes.

user 1: do it!!
user 2: totally pg 100%
user 3: nothing to worry about
user 4: pog

"uhh, from the way my chat is reacting, i don't know if i'll like this..." you say, laughing.

"i promise it's perfectly fine," quackity says. "i mean, you gotta follow the sign."

"yeah, it's kinda the law here in the dream smp. always listen to the signs."

"well then if it's a law, then i have to, right?" you relent.

"yes, exactly," karl agrees. "if you'll just step in together-"

the doors open then close behind you.

"first, why is the floor made of crafting tables?" you ask, completely unaware. the pair burst out laughing.

"you'll find out, you'll find out," quackity says. you can hear the smirk in his voice.

"oh no, she doesn't know," karl says in the mocking tone he always does.

"what don't i know?" you ask, puzzled.

user 1: GET ON THE CRAFTING TABLE
user 2: GET ON IT
user 3: LMAOOOO
user 4: CHAT DONT TELL
user 5: HOW DOES SHE NOT KNOW I-

"i don't see no cafe," you point out.

"if you'll just flip a switch on your left or right," karl instructs, waiting outside the building. "perfectly consensual, of course."

"what am i consenting to exactly?"

"you'll see soon enough." karl giggles teasingly.

"karl jacobs, tell me what's going on."

"you see, y/n, this isn't a cafe." karl takes a dramatic pause.

"well, no shit."

quackity snorts.

"its a kissing booth."