ILYTYLM: 01

Prologue

There was a girl was named Sapphire Flores who wants to be a successful actress, singer, dancer and a model.

There was a boy was named Xandro Moonstorm a Play boy, a Man whore, a Cassanova, a Flirt, and a Bad boy.

She has a dream a 'Big Dream' to be exact.

He has no intention in his life just go with the flow ~.

She grow up in a noisy, toxic and chaotic place.

He grow up in a beautiful palace, expensive and delicious foods, golden spoons, and fancy clothes, cars, shoes etc.

Sapphire has a big dream and that is to be an actress, singer, dancer and a model but it was hard to achieve because of her situation. She need to provide her self because no one will help her. Her parents died earlier and she also has no siblings so she only lives on her own. So, to live freely she also have many part time job to provide her self and live.

Xandro Moonstorm on the other side, he has his own company at the young age of 16 so those in the business world or anywhere they called him a Youngest Business Man and A Young Multi-Billionaire and he is one of the Bachelor in the town.

Yes he's play boy, a man whore,a cassanova, a flirt,and a bad boy but he places it. But when it comes in a business world he is always strict and serious.

She looks like an Angel because of her action like Demure, Modesty, Unobtrusive, Ladylike Unpretentious, and chaste.

He looks like a Demon Monster because he's Cold, Hard, Rude, Cruel, Bastard, Arrogant, Jerk, Ruthless, and Heartless demon.

She's 23 years old

He's 28 years old

She's poor

He's rich

She's Angel

He's Demon Monster

They Opposite right?

But they said Opposite do attract right? So,

What if they meet? What will they do if the first day they meet is a disaster that happens immediately?

What would an Angel do if she could be with a Demon Monster?

Will Sapphire Flores fulfill her dream?

Will Sapphire Flores can tame the demon monster?

Will Sapphire Flores change into a bad-ass?

Will a Xandro Moonstorm ever change?

Will Xandro Moonstorm tame by the angel?

Will Xandro Moonstorm change into a good boy?

Can they find the Word Happiness and Love?

or

it

just

hurt

betrayed

and

hate?

Hey you!!! Are you ready to know what happened between them?

If your ready, common and join us to know what happened!!!!!

Good luck!!!!! ;)

Moonstorm Series

bnbng_ally19