Introduction

Here's a few things you need to know.

1. Think of it like a game. The protagonist is the Shadowspirit- a person born to end the uprising struggle between the Mooreshadows and people of Mooresilke. (Note: Mooreshadows are also called behemoths or beasts. They are huge and most are aggressive.)
2. I do not currently have a full list of characters or places. So the following list is cut short.
3. Characters' personalities will be explained mainly in their seperate explanations, as will their roles and stories.

List of Mortal/Would-be-Playable Races:
Elf- Tall, pointy-eared, exactly what you'd expect. They have a knack for magic and calling upon their gods for help.
Orc: Often having olive skin paired with dark eyes, orcs are known around Mooresilke as bards, but powerful enemies who use strong weapons.
Harpy: Almost like humans, but harpies have feathers across their backs and legs, and have membranes that allow them to glide effortlessly. They also have a feathered tail, and are known for their trickery.
Human: What do you expect? Possibly the least aware race, they aren't built for much. They can have many skills, but most stick to powerful steel or metal weapons like swords, axes, and maces.
Keleskio: Humanoid in shape, keleskio have shark-like heads and even dorsal fins. They are great swimmers and usually live closest to the water. Their sharp teeth and intimidating appearance makes most hate them, but they are usually quite kind. They like to use their abilities in water to their advantage.
Morshein: A more hated race, morsheins are crowned with large horns and a reptilian tail, and their whole body is covered in feather-like fur. Their hands and feet have long claws built for slashing. They are often thieves and assassins.
Laumplite: Very human-like, laumplites have feathers on their shoulders and long antannas on their heads that end in small lights. They are most often mages and apothecaries.
Half-Beast: Reptilians with the slight power of Mooreshadows in them, they are quite hated and have an extremely intimidating look. They have long, venemous fangs and are only born when the soul husk of a Mooreshadow attaches to an unborn of another race. They are generally powerful rogues and stay away from society.
Skragller: Thin and lanky, skragllers are often described as "Humans with spikes on their jaws, with long talons, and harpy-like relations.". They prove fast thieves and rogues.

Mortal Characters:
Jicedin: Male, elf, mage-adventurer.
Deloryia: Female, elf, assassin.
Lureki: Male, orc, bard.
Charlene: Female, orc, apothecary.
Astral: Male, harpy, thief.
Muune: Female, harpy, warrior.
Myden: Male, human, adventurer.
Trialla: Female, human, mage.
Norron: Male, keleskio, thief-assassin.
Lytro: Female, keleskio, guard.
Kitren: Male, morshein, rogue.
Zoline: Female, morshein, warrior.
Sillion: Male, laumplite, mage.
Orkenn: Female, laumplite, healer-adventurer.
Hythro: Male, half-beast, rogue.
Fylo: Female, half-beast, assassin.
Genthei: Male, skragller, thief.
Syric: Female, skragller, healer.

I'll take requests to make ones for certain characters, or I'll even add your characters.

Character Creation Sheet:
Name:
Gender:
Species:
Role:
Looks:
Personality:
Significant Other:
S/O Info:
Children:
Childrens' Info: