his slut

WARNING
EXTRA SPICY
VERY DETAILED

y/n's pov.

me and draco fell asleep cuddling last night.it was the best.but now it was friday and we only had one class today.potions with snape.me and draco hurried to class and we learned about amortentia.the most powerful love potion. we all had a turn at sniffing it. oh merlin.it was my turn.don't be shy y/n tell us what you smell said snape. i smell green apples strong cologne and a hint of spearmint. malfoy. he was smiling so hard and everybody was staring at him. i smelt malfoy. i was giddy with excitement but my brother harry obviously wasn't.He hates draco."DRACO?!? OUT OF ALL PEOPLE THAT COULD BE YOUR SOULMATE YOURS HAD TO BE DRACO!!!!"yelled harry . i died out laughing becuase draco fucking malfoy is my soulmate.draco went up there and smelt it and he said " vanilla with champagne and mint" that was my perfume scent.me and malfoy were soulmates.

after charms malfoy and i went to the great hall for dinner and sat at our table. to our suprise pansy was there and she was still crying.i was holding in my laughter.after we sat down katie said " soooooo you and draco are soulmates " me and draco laughed and we said yes we are.We ate dinner and i decided to go back to malfoys dorm with draco. i guess blaise and katie are having sex AGAIN.so blaise is pretty much never in his dorm. usually i'll crash at lunas becuase blaise is normally in mine and katie's dorm.so me and draco were cuddling and i felt him get hard.and so i got on top of him and started making out with him.
WARNING ⚠️ SPICY 🌶

he tried to make me go on bottom so he could have dominance but i wouldn't let him. he looked at my shirt then up at me again for consent ( WE STAN A CONSENT KING) and he ripped it off to leave me in my skirt and lacy emerald green bra.he stared at me for a moment in awe and then he started sucking. he left little hickies and love bites on me and he hit my g-spot on my collar bone and i threw my head back and let out a slight moan.he stopped and said " you can't moan until daddy says so"
i said okay and he said no try again
so i said yes daddy

draco is rumored to have the biggest daddy kink in hogwarts-
then he got back to sucking. i pulled off his shirt and i traced my fingers on his chiseld chest.gosh he was so fucking hot. i flipped him over again so i was on top and i scooted down and started leaving hickies on his chest and neck. he let out a slight moan and i giggled becuase i knew he felt good. i looked at him for consent and ripped off his pants.i got his dick out and started to tease him ( GODDAMN THAT THING WAS HUGE) then he said don't fucking tease me or you're gonna pay. so i did what any idiot would do and i teased him and so i licked his dick and then he took my head and shoved his dick in his mouth. all 11 inches. i was chocking and everytime i did he laughed.then he moaned in pleasure and i felt him about to cum. he released his warm milky cum into my mouth . then he ripped off my skirt and my panties. he teased me by placing his dick at the entrance of my vagina and he was rubbing it on my clit and i moaned in pleasure.he giggled. then when i least expected it he shoved his whole 11 inch dick into me at once. i winced from the pain and then the winces turned into moans from pleasure.my legs were shaking and i was over stimulated

draco i'm a- about to c-cum

you cum when i say you cum draco said

i couldn't hold it in any longer so i let it all out and he moaned from pleasure and then released his warm milky cum inside of me.once we finished he plopped down beside me and we cuddled and went to bed.