Prolouge

Planet Remnant, it's a mysterious planet that has an unknown creature that's lived upon it, it's known as Grimm. Due to circumstances, they lived by negative energy from humans and Faunus.

Faunus is the new species of human being, they've especially part of every animal, excluded to have dog ear, cattail, etc. but they're mistreated as low being by the human who considers themselves as the alpha, but there's some of them is kind as human equality. But there's a company using them as slaves, known as SDC (Schnee Dust Company) was led by a man-call Jon Schnee, the CEO of the company with his brother, Nicholas Schnee. He was the only family who despite the Faunus, but his brother, disagree with him until one day that he passed away, leaving his beloved daughter, Willow Schnee.

The Faunus began their revolution on being their right as equal as humans but all they get was disgust by the humans and thus the White Fang 1st generation was created by the hatred Faunus and began their first civil war against the humans on the SDC Families.

Centuries have passed now, Grimm has now been fewer of them and there have a new species starting to roam around, human and Faunus found something that wasn't any Grimm footprint nor mark, but it's something larger and bigger. Monster.

They've been rampaging the whole kingdom, and it took days to destroy them completely. The high counselor discusses this situation, and orders every kingdom's academy to become a defense base as well as teaching students to defend their kingdom. Atlas provides its engineer to each kingdom to build a robot that fights the monster.

Each kingdom has their own respective Robots to fight, Vale has Galactron, Vacuo has Enzan, Atlas has Gloker Bishop that act as a mother ship in which will release Gloker Pawn, and Mistral has Igomas. Each of them has a specific specialist. And each time monsters attack any of the kingdoms, they quickly respond and defending their kingdom.

But what will they do, when an invader came to Remnant for their destruction and amusement.

~~~Third P.O.V~~~

Ruby Rose, the leader of Team RWBY, and youngest huntress to be in Beacon Defences Academy. She was invited by Ozpin, the headmaster of the school as well as the captain of the defense team.

Ruby's team that in her team is Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, and her half-sister, Yang Xiao Long. They were the main operative in controlling the robot and defending the city.

Another team that also has a connection to Ruby and her team, that's Team JNPR and Team CFVY. They are the repair team and research team. Only a few of them are with RWBY is Pyrrha, Velvet, Fox, and Coco on the defense team with them.

And it was this evening, there has been a rampage at the kingdom of Vale.

Jaune: Ruby, there has been a monster rampaging in the sector C of the Vale.

Ruby: Alright, What monster are we dealing with?

Ren: It's Pagos and it heading to the Vale Hospital.

Ozpin: Gather your team, Ruby and you're piloting Galactron again.

Ruby: Yes, sir!

Ruby ran to the hangar and getting ready to launch Galactron while Nora speaks through the speaker.

Nora: Defence Team, get ready to scramble!

Galactron where Ruby is currently in is raising to the hangar door while her team is getting into the vehicle that Beacon provided. After that, Galactron lift off as well as Ruby's team.