《2》

well now you we're definitely going to find out if this was a whole lost boys situation.

and halfway through the journey, frank started whistling the tune from kill bill. not ominous. not at all.

they stopped at ronnies grave.

and now the panic sets in.

they whispered, leaning over to eachother and smirking and preying on you like vultures to a corpse.

soon enough, in the fraction of a second, frank lunged at you, tackling you right on top of a grave, you shoved him off and scattered sideways away from the group.

they all snickered as you struggled to get back on your feet, stumbling backwards into frank again. they were fucking with you.

frank shoved you lightly, "lunch time. we haven't eaten in days. you're the only fresh meat around. sorry, drummer."

"alright frank, that's enough." ray spoke up slightly, still snickering a bit under his breath.

frank smiled and circled you, "why? it's what we did to bob last year. just another piece of meat." frank grabbed your wrist, a wide, fanged smile plastered on his face

ray stepped forward a bit, "frank, drop it."

frank put both hands on your upper arms and shook you a bit, "what? i'm doing what our kind does. i haven't eaten, you haven't eaten, why are you so against this? gerard, mikey, will you help over here?"

gerard came over and moved your head so that your neck was exposed as mikey cleaned a little area of your neck with a literal alcohol wipe. fucking snobs.

"frank, mikey, gee, cut it out, seriously." ray stepped closer. if only he could fucking intervene.

frank smiled, "why though-?"

"GODDAMNIT FRANK STOP!" veronica ran over and pulled you out of the boys grasp, pulling you far enough away that she could talk to them yet protect you.

you looked at her, confused for a second. before you said anything, you were gonna let her talk down the boys.

ronnie looked at you, muttering so you could only hear her.

"are you okay with me telling them?"

you shook your head slightly, shoving her away.

"get the fuck away from me, slut!" you had to hit hard if you wanted her to let go.

ronnie instantly let go of you. the fear and sadness in her eyes broke you.

frank crossed his arms, "you wanna get your 'girl' mikey?"

ronnie slapped you, "the fuck is wrong with you? god we're not in middle school! y/n is a fucking vampire, dumbasses!"

it went silent. all you could hear were slight noises in the surrounding woods.

"i'm....i'm gonna, i'm gonna take a fucking smoke. you sort your shit, i'm done." ronnie flipped off you and frank mostly as she walked off

you swallowed hard and stared down the three boys, glancing at ray who thought his shoes became very interesting the minute you looked at him.

frank opened his mouth yet shut it twice as fast.

gerard shuffled a bit, "I'm...so sorry...."

"sorry? sorry. YOU TRIED TO FUCKING KILL ME! I would've let you drink and die if I knew you were gonna be so weak with an apology! Hell, ray you barely intervened and frank, you played with your 'food'. not surprises on why ronnie's pissed especially with you, mikey. ronnie intervened but only at the last second, which i'm thankful for, yet still a bit pissed that ray and her decided to laugh before helping." you watched the four closely

frank stayed silent with no sign of talking or moving.

mikey scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, "I'm gonna go find ronnie." he went to start walking when she appeared next to him out of nowhere with a cigarette between her lips, "right here, michael."

gerard sighed and looked away.

ronnie stepped next to you, "i may have not been any better than the three of you, but I had been picking up cym's scent since we first met."

you looked at ronnie, muttering an apology that she nodded slightly to.

"i'm fucking upset. not just about being called a slut, but once any one of you even get near a person you go all wild-fratboy. it's disgusting. so if cym wants to join me in finding a clean blooded bimbo to bleed dry, they can. I want you four to stay away from cym and i though. we don't deserve to be treated recklessly." she spat out her cig, stepping on it and snuffing it out.

ronnie looked at you. a slight glint in her eye, "ready to eat, doll?"

you nodded, "why not?"

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧
TW; GORE AND KIDNAPPING

"hey look, a house party." ronnie looked at you, "ready to flirt with some girls?"

you nodded, "sure."

the two of you waltzed in, wasn't hard to enter an entire house party. you looked around, spotting a girl in the corner. you nodded at ronnie and the two of you split.

you smiled at the taller chick, taking note of her straight blonde hair that reached her lower back, along with her crop top and jeans. decent looking meal. no signs of intoxication, and no smell of addiction

"Evening gorgeous."