They meet

Omega used to be treated as kings and queens gods and goddesses because the alphas loved them for being small and weak but yet still treated as the kings and queens they where until one alpha changed all their minds "they are weak and small is alphas are stronger they have to do what we tell them not what they want cause they are weak and we are strong" said the alpha and every alpha agreed and from that day on omegas where treaded as toys and objects nothing more.

Naruto POV

"NARUTO IF YOU DONT WAKE UP RIGHT NOW I WILL MAKE YOU" i wake up as fast as possible " I'm up" I say slightly screaming. Oh hello there I'm naruto uzumaki.
I walk in the bathroom do my regular routine I hop in the shower thinking of what might happened today I get ready and I go downstairs where mom is laying on the couch watching TV. "hey mom I'm going off to work now" I say to my mom "good, breakfast is on the table and your lunch is also there" she replied. I headed of to work, I work in a small sweet shop we sell candy cupcake and more sweets I LOVE sweets but I also LOVE ramen more then sweets actually. I go to the back of the room put an apron on and waited for customers.

Sasuke POV

I was eating food with my big brother itachi he was talking about how I should get a mate and how I need to find love, even though I won't admit it I want a mate.
"sasuke go out today and find a mate" my brother itachi told me I agreed because I wanted a mate but not a girl. I get ready and I start to look for a mate a bunch of girls started taking pictures of heh yeah betas,omegas and alpha. Hello I'm sasuke uchiha I'm an alpha and a prince I have some friends but I don't see them everyday since they have business or whatever. I walk to the car with five bodyguards I get in the car it was a long drive we passed bunch of stores and that made me crave something sweet when we passed a store that caught my eye "STOP" I shout to the driver he pulled over "stop here I want to buy something sweet" I said the driver Parked the car and I got out with my bodyguard. A blondie welcomed us.

Naruto POV

"Hello welcome to the uzumaki shop" I stoped on my words when I noticed it was prince uchiha oh no no no I thought " prince- prince uchiha" I was taken aback the prince is actually here!?
"what would you like sir" I have to calm down I take a deep breath in as I heard him say "let me get Mochi and Daifuku"
"will that be all your highness"
"no I also want you"
that made me choke on air sasuke uchiha is an alpha he probably already figured out that I'm an omega you see us omegas,beats and alphas can have human forms and put normal form I'm not in my omega from but when an alpha is near an omega alphas can smell them you may be wondering how well alphas have good nose and ears so when an omega is near they smell a strong smell which means they know who beats and omegas are. "s-sorry what"
I say now I'm scared for my live I know he is a prince but I don't want an alpha to control my live
"well to bad you don't have a choice. boys now" three men come and grab me out my shop and I to the car...

A/n: hello everyone it's me the Arthur of this book this is my first book so please no hate I really hope you like this I will keep with this so stay active for more