3

I go in and sit down across from her, and I'm so captivated by her beauty that I didn't even notice the little nine year old girl standing behind her chair. Once i did notice however, I asked, "Who's that?" She said it was her little sister, Belen. Once Belen heard her name she immediately sat down on the floor thinking that if she couldn't see me then i wouldn't be able to see her. Honestly I thought it was cute. So as we're there we talk about just what any normal pair of teens usually talk about when they hang out and then like an hour later, out of nowhere her dad just pops out. It was time for her to go. After she left I just sat there like an idiot for like fifteen minutes just thinking in my head, wow I'm so glad I went to the Mexicano. After that i headed home and trust me it's not exactly two blocks away, its all the way on the other side of town, and you know what once I get home i didn't even get a chance to rest cause i get another text saying, "want some pizza?" And come on, what kinda dude is gonna say no to pizza. Especially when it's from the girl I like, I mean c'mon what kinda dude would I be. So she tells me she lives across the street from the police station and again....It's all the way on the other side if town-.- but I go again all happy and when I find the place I knock on the door. It's not exactly the nicest home ever, but definitely a home I will treasure with sentimental reasons ;) okay so I knock...knick knock knock, and the door opens and a head the size of my arm pops out. It's Belen, and once she see's me she closes the door and all you could hear is her footsteps as she runs away inside the house. Now this next part might be a little weird but the door opened again, but, this time it was Magali. Look i don't know what it was but having the girl I wanna make my own walking towards me with a box of pizza and a soda, oh man I swear that turned me on /.\ hahaha I'm a man of simple pleasures hahaha, okay so, I eat my pizza and we sit there talking outside for hours. Over the course of the next week I go over more frequently, but by the second or third time we're on her couch laying down like bums watching some movie on her T.V. when out of nowhere she says and i remember clearly "your hands are big" so I'm looking at my hands laughing thinking "really" then I look at hers and start laughing even more "Nah, your are just tiny" I said now still laughing she grabs my hand to compare, I'm no longer laughing and she says "no, see" and now she's looking into my eyes "look, yours are just to big, but I like them" now I don't know what it was but just the touch from her finger tips touching mine while looking straight into her eyes thats a feeling I'll never forget. We stay like that for some time letting our eyes do the talking like one of those romance films my mom used to watch, then something happened, our fingers on their own like if it was a perfect fit, wiggled into place like puzzle pieces and the rest of the day without even realizing the amount of time we were there, we were connected. Then her little sister comes in and asks "why are you two holding hands?" I look down, look at our hands, She does the same. so I say to her sister "because it warm and very comfortable" and as I look into her eyes again I say "It just feels right" and all I could even think about was that theres no place I'd rather be then there on that sofa with her. A place to be myself and most importantly, a person to love and treasure through the good, and the bad.