Flames! V

"Maybe we can help you Jaune after all we are in a game." 

Jaune: !

Jaune then quickly got up and something impacted behind him. The impacted sent him flying to the edge of the building. Jaune quickly got up and looked around and saw two figures in the sky. One was Xanxus  while the other was Byakuran.

Jaune:"Great what do you two want? Didn't you two run with your tail between your leg."

Byakuran:"Hehe well you are a bit fun. We have something to talk to you about."

Xanxus:"You waste, we need to end you. But before that how do you know our name?"

Jaune responds was a simple middle finger and that pissed Xanxus.

Xanxus:"Grrr you son of bitch!"

Xanxus then charged and Jaune blue eye's flashed orange and BOOM Xanxus impacted where Jaune had been standing and cause a cloud of dust to form. When the dust began to clear Jaune was in a stand still with Xanxus's gun in his X gloves. Xanxus a prideful man did not enjoy having Jaune stop him in his track. Jaune knew what kind of guy Xanxus was but right now Jaune could not give a fuck! Jaune threw his hands up causing Xanxus to take a step back. Jaune spun and kick him clean in the face. Xanxus was sent flying off the buliding and crashed into one about 4 blocks down. On impact people started to take notice. Byakuran slowly flew down and was looking to where Xanxus was sent flying. Byakuran hand a hand on his chin and a smile enjoying what he just say

Byakuran:"Wow, I didn't think you could send Xanxus flying."

Then he turned to Jaune with glee.

Byakuran:"Maybe this will be a great game after all."

Jaune:"I am not part of your game so fuck off before you two get hurt. I'm currently not in the mood.........No you know what sorry but for right now you two are going to be the objects I vent my anger on."

Byakuran:"Hehehe you know, you say some fun things."

Byakuran was looking to Jaune wondering how this will go. Then as he blinked Jaune was gone his eye went a bit open before a fist impacted him on the left and sent him crashing into the streets with innocent people getting scared of the impact. Back where Xanxus was, he was mad he looked to Jaune and to aim with both guns while using the building to hold him in place. He proud a lot of his flame into the twin X gun and shot out a massive flame towards Jaune. Jaune looked to the in coming shot. People below saw Jaune get in gulfed by the massive flame and thought he was dead. Byakuran shot out of the hole he was in and saw Jaune get in gulfed by the attack.

Byakuran:"Huh guess he was not all that fun."

He looked toward Xanxus.

Byakuran:"Sigh...I never get the chance to play cause this guy never just like to play. What a lame trip."

As he turned and was slowly fly towards Xanxus. Soon the attack Xanxus shot and blue shine happened to be shine through his blast. Soon the blue light was getting everyone's attention and soon a blue flame brust out of the blast and Jaune was now in his X glove from but he was using his Rain flame. His eye's blue as the sea and blue flame dancing on his head and fist.

Jaune simply looked to Xanxus and made the all famous come on gesture. Xanxus glared and then shot towards Jaune. The force he used caused the building to break and the top half began to fall. This caused many people to run for it and cars stop and some even crashed into each other so those in the car came out to run for it. Idiots a car can help them get away faster.

As for Byakuran his glee level were once again high and he want to play with Jaune and just like Xanxus he went for Jaune. Jaune seeing both come for him he knew things were about to get a bit difficult. As Jaune got ready and the other two closed in out of no where a white and black shot stopped both Xanxus and Byakuran from getting near Jaune. All three looked around and soon spotted on opposite side of two building a group of people in white and black robes.