Chapter 12 - Straight? No gay

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, you should have knocked" Liam said in his defence, looking at Niall who looked to be traumatized. He was just staring into plane space with a still shocked expression.

"Why did you do that with the door UNLOCKED and your laddy lad best buds right on the other side of the wall!?" Niall shot back.

"I don't know, I'm sorry Niall, I guess we were just worked up and we weren't thinking straight" Zayn answered looking apologetic.

"Straight vodka" Niall said, finally out of his trance and was not smirking at Harry.

"What?" Louis looked confused between the two, and Harry who was realizing what Niall was referring to, looked at him with wide eyes and his face became red.

"That was one time Niall! And to my defense I was drunk."

"What are you talking about?" Louis asked, apparently never having heard of the story.

"One time when we were out at a bar-"

"Don't you dare"

"- and I think you were in the bathroom when you had explosive diarrhea, Harry and I were sitting at the bar. I remind you Harry was really drunk, so this girl came up to us all seductively with her breasts on show and was really flirty towards Harry. Then she asked his what he was drinking, and Harry answered 'Vodka!' so she asked if it was just straight vodka. Harry just answered 'Straight? No I'm gay, I have a boyfriend- Where is Louis?' before he fell off his chair and crawled over to the bathroom where I guess was where you found him"

By the time Niall finished the story, Harry was sitting in the sofa with his knees into his chest and his face in a pillow. Zayn and Liam had gone into their room to get some clothes on, and Niall and Louis were laughing loudly.

♡︎

"Come on, Harry. It wasn't that embarrassing, I've done some pretty embarrassing stuff too. Only, you were there for most of them" Louis said nudging Harry. They were back in bed in the evening and were going to sleep, but Harry was acting like a child and wasn't talking to Louis, instead he turned around so his back was facing him.

Louis laid closer to Harry and put his arm around his tummy so Louis was spooning him. Harry, being foolishly in love with him, couldn't hold a grunge for long, so he took Louis' hand and intwined their fingers.

"I'm sorry, Hazza" Louis kissed his neck and snuggled into his half long hair.

"I'm sorry too, Lou" He turned around in Louis' embrace so they were faced each other.

"You know I love you"

"You know I love you too"

Louis kissed the tip of Harry's nose and his eyes closed. Harry was reminded of something he thought of while watching friends with Louis earlier.

"I got this, uhm, thought, when we were watching friends earlier.. You know how they all went to Vegas, right?" Louis nodded. "Well, so, Monica and Chandler were gonna get married, then Rachel and Ross actually did get married... and I know you're gonna be my forever and we watch friends together a lot, so, I guess what I'm trying to say is like.."

"Is this your way of trying to propose to me?"

Even though it was dark in the room, they could still see the stars of each others eyes as they lay tangled in bed. The only thing casting a light over them was the lamp on Louis' bedside table.

"Yeah" Harry answered, a blush covering his cheeks. Louis crashed his lips on Harry's. He inhaled through his nose, shocked at the suddenness of Louis' lips on his.

"Wait I should do this a little more properly" Harry said, crawling out of bed and sitting down on one knee. Louis sat himself at the end of the bed and Harry took his hands between his.

"Louis William Tomlinson, will you make me the happiest man alive and be my husband?"

"Of course I will, my love"

A surprised yell was heard as Harry jump tacked Louis into a hug on the bed. Louis hugged him back before peppering his face with kisses.

"I love you so so so much"

"I love you so so so much more"

"I love you infinity"

When they woke up the next morning, they were both well rested and relaxed. They put on some lazy clothes and went into the kitchen area where Liam and Zayn already were making breakfast.

After 30 minutes Niall joined them for the first meal of the day. The five of them didn't do much else then talk and joke around, agreeing on using the day to explore the casino and bar.

Little did the rest of the boys know that Louis and Harry had something in mind for the evening. After they finished breakfast, the changed into some better clothes and went to the casino.

Hours passed and the group had split up a bit, Liam and Zayn were playing poker with some friends they had made. Harry swore he saw Niall making out with one of the friends he made, Shawn. Louis and Harry were up in the room changing their clothes yet again, this time more fancy.

♡︎

Liam was rushing around trying to see where the hell Niall had wondered off to. He and Zayn found him a few minutes later, kissing a boy Niall had introduced them to a little earlier in the day.

"Niall!" Liam yelled across the room. Both Niall and Shawn's heads turned to the direction of the voice and they came running over as they saw the panicked look on Liam's face.

"What's going on?" Niall asked hurriedly. "I don't know, I just got the text from Louis saying 'meet us in the chapel by the reception' then a winky face" Answered Liam and turned around to find the reception.

When they got there, they cane through the doors right in time to hear Harry say "I do" then the priest asking if Louis took Harry to be his lawfully wedded husband and Louis saying "I do".

The boys all cheered loudly which caused Harry and Louis to whip their head around with a big smile on both of their faces. The turned back to each other and Louis whispered.

"You are my home and will always be here with you"

"Always and forever?" Harry stuck his pinky out and looked into his ocean blue eyes.

"Forever and beyond" He intwined their pinky fingers and gave him a kiss, where all he could feel was the love he shared with his beautiful husband.

-fin-

A/N
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!! i love every single one of you<333 i hope you liked this book, make sure to check out my other ones while ur here
- Kaja
words: 1147