Late night Adventures

Anna's POV:
It was around 2:50am when I heard something loud that woke me up I walked into the hallway and went downstairs and the kitchen light was on it was Eva she hadn't noticed me come down it was a redbull she dropped a redbull and it had exploded i went behind her and sat on the counter she turned around and got scared "I'm sorry I didn't mean to startle you"

Eva: it's fine did I wake you?
Anna: no I just dreamed of an mess in the kitchen so I woke up to come clean (she knew I was joking so I smiled as she continued to clean)
Eva: so then are you going to help clean? (I gestured towards the towels)
Anna: nah I rather watch the show :)
Eva: ha ha ha your so funny
Anna: so what are you doing down here so late
Eva: I couldn't sleep so I was gonna go for a jog so I was going to get a kool aid first
Anna: let's go for a drive instead
Eva: umm okay

Evas POV:
I went to get my shoes and a my purse and Anna got somethings too. I walked out to see her waiting by the car to open the door for me I got in and she drove away I asked "hey bub where we going" she didn't say anything she just grabbed my thigh and said "patient" into my neck then she said "you hungry" she already knew the answer which was always yes I was on my phone when she started to slow down and we were at dons she ordered for the both of us and we were driving again it was know 3:45 and we had just parked got out she got our food and blankets and a speaker. We were at the beach and she had laid the blankets down and gave me one of her hoodies and we ate and listened to music. Was this a date I thought to myself no it can't be we were both just awake.

Anna: Are you comfortable
Eva: yes you make a great pillow
Anna: haha im happy I could help
Eva: can I ask you something
Anna: anything
Eva: is this a date
Anna: (I got up to look in her eyes) do you want it to be?
Eva: (oh shit she turned this onto me, obviously I wanted this to be a date but I didn't say anything I just got closer till our lips were so close)
Anna: are you sure (I whispered she looked at my eyes than my lips)
Eva: (why won't she just kiss me)
Anna:fuck it (I said out loud and grabbed her face and started to kiss her I got up and flipped her on her back to where I was on top of her she moaned in my ear)
Eva: oh my god ( she was kissing me and she bit my lip and her tongue entered my mouth and I didn't stop her)

Evas POV:
A light starts to shine at us and Anna gets off of me and sits next to me and it was the lifeguard truck the guy hoped out and said "what are you guys doing out here at this time" Anna responded to him "we couldn't sleep" he asked us if we needed a ride home I told him we have our car here so he said okay and to not go in the water alone we said okay and he left and Anna asked I was ready to back home. It was already 5:12 I told her "we probably should but do you want to or do you want to stay" she smiled and I climbed on her lap and I teased her and she pinned my down and proceeded to kiss my neck teasing my she put her hands on my waist her hands were cold. She leans forward not breaking the kiss and says into my mouth "we should go" I break the kiss and ask her why she said "Katie is going to be mad again" I responded with "let her" and I continued to kiss Anna then she got up and carried me to the car and put me in turned it on then ran back to where we were to get all of our things from the beach.

Anna's POV:
Wow as I ran back to the beach where we laid I started to reminisce of the kiss we had literally just had and I started to smile. I walk back to the car and we drove back to the house I put my hand on her thigh and she had got the chills  and her breathing changes she's breathing heavily. As we pull into the driveway I see a car that's not normally there Eva notices it too. We get out and I open Evas door and I open the door to the house as well to find SAB sitting on the couch next to some guy.

Anna: what the fuck are you doing here
Sab: I wanted you to meet someone
Anna: who the fuck is that (Eva started to get nervous I wonder if she knows this guys)
Sab: do you want to answer or should I (i gestured towards Eva)
Anna: just tell me who the fuck that is (I started to get pissed off mostly because Sab was in our house and I don't know how she got in)
Sab: this is mason Evas boyfriend
Mason: hey babe Sab told me not to hug you until she said who I was
Anna: (he started to walk over to Eva to give her a kiss and hug so I walked in front of Eva with an extended hand to him) hi I'm Anna nice to meet you (he seems nice but I left a hickey on her neck and he can't see it)
Mason: hi, mason nice to meet you, he babe your not gonna give me a kiss
Anna: (I look at Eva and point to her neck and her eyes widened)
Eva: hold on I need to go to the restroom (I ran upstairs and took Anna's hoodie of and started to put makeup on my hickey, I hear someone walk into my room I turn around to)
Anna: hey I like that look on you ( she knew I was referring to the hickey)
Eva: this is clearly not the time giving the fact that someone's down stairs
Anna: so we're you ever going to tell me you had a boyfriend
Eva: I broke it off with him before I left but he clearly didn't get the message ( that's not true he cheated on me and I found out hours before I got to LA and I just cut him off and stopped talking to him)
Anna: I can give it to him (I winked at her and ran downstairs)
Eva: no no no wait
Anna: first off Sab you need to leave
Sab: why
Anna: well let's start of with this question how the hell did you get into my house