Part 2

I again didn't reread or spell check so bare with me. Hope you enjoy!!!

Anna's POV:
On the seemingly long drive home my hand was massaging Evas thigh and I kept moving it higher up her thigh. After 5 minutes we get to the house and as always I open the doors for Eva and we walk in but not touching in case Katie and Rachel were still down stairs, which they were they were down stairs Katie was still asleep but Rachel looked at us as we walk in.

Rachel: hey guys where'd you go
Anna: we went to eat
Rachel: where
Eva: McDonald's
Rachel: I should've known :)
Anna: well I'm tired I'm gonna head to my room (hopefully Eva gets the hint)
Rachel: Eva stay down here for a little bit with us
Eva: no thanks I'm going to go take a shower (not really I'm gonna go up to Anna's room ;) )
Rachel: please I was about to watch anime and I know you love it
Eva: (shot why does she have to bring up my weakness) fine but only for 10 minutes because I'm really tired
Rachel: yay

[text messages]
Eva: Rachel blackmailed me to stay down here for a little
Anna: damn I'm gonna go to sleep then
Eva: WHAT your not going to wait for me
Anna: nah I'm tired (I was playing with her)
Eva: fuck it

⚠️⚠️SEXUALLY ACTIVE PART OF THE CHAPTER⚠️⚠️

Anna's POV:
I hear a running up the stairs and my door opens and Eva comes in and locks the door behind her "get the fuck over here" Eva says I got chills because I've never heard her talk like that she was so demanding so I walked over to her picked her up holding her against the wall as we kiss "who said you can tease me like that" Eva says into my mouth fuck I love when she does that I turn around still holding her as I walk to my bed I flip her down and get on top of her and start to kiss her neck and she throws her head back. Shit I hear someone waking up the stairs I cover Evas mouth before she moans "HEY Anna me and Katie are going to bed do you know where Eva is" Rachel yells from outside my door" "umm yea she's in my bathroom she felt constipated so I gave her some laxatives I think she's gonna be in there awhile" I yelled to Rachel who was outside my door Eva looked at me and says "oh so I'm constipated" "well you won't be able to walk tomorrow so my as well makeup an excuse for why I'm going to be caring you around" I winked at her and continue to kiss her neck.

Evas POV:
Fuck Anna's so good at this. She asked me if she could take my hoodie if I say yes knowing I'm not wearing a bra and as soon as she takes it off she starts sucking on my breast's leaving hickeys all over my torso she than comes back up to my mouth and asks to take my pants off I nod and she goes down and brings my pants down as well she starts to suck my inner thighs "Anna I want you" I tell her "wait" she says in a sexy way "FUCK IT " Anna says and rips my underwear off and inserts I finger in me I moaned not expecting that and she comes up kisses me and says "you have to be quite"
She proceeds to add another finger she's still kissing me then adds a third I moan a little louder so she covers my mouth with her free hand and starts to suck on my breasts as she's still inside me "fuck I'm about to c-
"Don't do that just yet" she takes her fingers out of me "why'd you stop" as I say that she replaces her fingers with her tongue and stays there till I finish "fuck" I moaned as she continues as I had finished she comes up lays down and looks at my legs which were shaking "I told you we were going to need an excuse" Anna runs out of the room.

Anna's POV:
"Rachel do you know where Evas robe is" I asked Rachel "why do you need Evas robe" she looks at me confused "she's going to take a shower in my bath because she had an accident" I tried to say without laughing "oh shit yea it's in her room on the door" I run to Evas room get the robe and run back to my room I jump on the bed where Eva is laying and wondering what I was doing I kiss her then pick her up "where are you taking me" we go to the bathroom and get in the shower she's already naked so I take my clothes off and enter with her I pushed her against the wall "you ready for round 2" I whispered into her ear she bites her lip and nods I go down on her and after 10 minutes she finished again and we proceeded to take an actual shower and when we were finished we went to bed and I wanted to be little spoon but so did she so we fought over it a little bit than she agreed to be big spoon than we fell asleep.

Sorry if that was bad that was my first time writing like that I'll post tomorrow evening