Diwali Night 😳👄 (Part 1)

13th November 2020

Sartik had planned to celebrate this diwali together, but there was a slight change in plans which only one of them knew about. Sara had decided to go surprise Kartik by going over to spend the night at his place a day before. She packed everything, and snuck into his residence escaping the paps outside, through the back door. She had Kiki in on the plan so before going to bed Kiki had left spare house keys under the door mat.

Sara quietly made her way towards Kartik's room. Everyone was asleep cause it was past midnight and tomorrow was a long day. Sara entered his room, locking the door while making her way into the comforter and hugged him from the back. Sensing someone's presence, Kartik let out a yawn and rolled over looking to his right, just to be greeted by the most angelic face he'd ever seen.

S: "Hey babe!" (she whispered while he perked her forehead)

K: "Hey princess! Gosh I was literally just dreaming bout you and I open my eyes to see you next to me." ( He said while pulling her closer and snuggling into her)

After laying in complete silence and savouring the the moment, Sara finally gathered courage and looked at him, and whispered into his ear in the most seductive way possible.

S: "Don't you think it's getting a little cold in here.."

Without wasting a minute Kartik tugged her closer, finding immediate comfort in the way her body fit perfectly into his large frame. Sara placed her hands on his chest, and looked up to see his eyes which shined like the brightest stars under the moonlight. She leaned up to kiss his collarbones, grazing her teeth across it before pulling away. Kartik rolled his body and lowered his head as he kissed her across her jawline, slowly moving down to her neck. Sara raised her hands across his neck, her lips soon finding solace when they met his. It felt like her thirst for him was finally quenched, and she let out a whimper at the sudden lose of contact.

Kartik chuckled and pulled her onto his lap, his finger kneading into her sides. Sara moved her lips across his neck, sucking and biting as he threw his head back. Sara moved her hands under his hoodie and trailed her hands along his perfectly toned abs, leaning forward, whispering "Take it off" and he was more than happy to oblige. Sara moved down leaving wet kisses on his chest and down to his abs while her hands moved along his sides. For her the feeling of having Kartik under her was exhilarating.

Words refused to come of Kartik's mouth as he was so dizzy from her hands running all across his body. No longer able to withstand her sweet tortures he pulled her up, and kissed her with all the passion in this world. Sara moaned into his mouth, pushing herself up to get better access. "Kartik I-" She groaned as his hands moved down below her back, holding her tightly so she could feel how turned on he actually was.

Kartik gripped her hips, kissing her again as he moved her against him. "More" He rasped against her skin giving her goosebumps all across her body. Sara moved faster against him, as she wrapped her arms around his neck and trailed her nails along his back and then threw her back, biting into her lips as her hair tangled down when she finally reached the release she has been craving for.

Soon he laid beside her, tucking her hair behind her ear, exploring the sensation of lust and love with her, that he would never forget as they hadn't even taken their clothes off. Sara moved to lie on his chest, then slowly her right hand moved to the bottom of his hair scratching his scalp, later trailing her hand higher up his head and bringing her nails down. Kartik laid there enjoying what his girl was doing to him while drawing circles on her hipbone. He pressed a kiss on her forehead allowing their eyes to shut as they cuddled to sleep, preparing for the long day ahead..

TO BE CONTINUED!

.......................................................................................................

Sorry for updated after months, I'm really lazy 😓

Hope Ya'll enjoyed this chapter and dw next part will be out tomorrow!! 💫

@sartikian this one is specially for u 😙💕