Eight

Faiths P.O.V

"Here you go, home sweet home." Ashton said, getting out of the car and closing the door shut.

"Great." I mumbled.

"Oh come on, your gonna be fine."

I sighed and walked up the front stairs. I ran the door bell waited for someone to answer it.

"Hey, look who it is!" Someone yelled.

He had bleach blonde hair.

"Uh, who are you?" I asked.

"Are you kidding-" Ashton punched the guys arm.

"Ow, what the hell dude." He said.

"Micky, just move so she can get settled in." Ashton said moving the guy out of the way for us to get in.

Ashton walked me upstairs to my room. He opened the door for me.

"This is your room, if you remember it." Ashton joked.

"Whatever." I laughed.

I looked around the room to see if I remembered any of it. Nothing. I took my bag off and sat it on my bed. I walked around and tried to remember. I see a little doll on my dresser. It was beautiful. I picked it up and combed my fingers through its hair. It was so soft. I felt something on the bottom of the doll. I flip it over to the bottom and gasp.

"To the most beautiful girl in the world, Mom." I whispered to myself.

I closed my eyes and seen something. It was a little girl and a lady with her.

(Flashback)

"Ooh Mom I want that one." She shouted.

"Ok, ok," she grabbed something and gave it to her, "Here you go."

The little girl grabbed what her mom gave her. The girl turned around and I thought.

"She looks like me." I whispered, "That's my mom."

"Come on, let's go buy it." My mom said.

(Flashback over)

"Faith, Faith, FAITH!!!" I heard someone yell.

I snapped out of my thought and looked over to the door.

"Hey, your back." They said.

"Luke?"

"Yeah, who else would..." He stopped, "Do you not remember me?"

"Ashton hasn't told you guys yet." I whispered.

"No, no he hasn't."

"Oh, well I lost my memory, but I remember a little bit of it." I mumbled.

"So, you don't remember me?" Luke asked.

"Not really. The only thing I do remember about you, is that your my brother."

"Oh, well that's better than not knowing me at all." He laughed.

The moment I seen luke smile, I remembered something

/\Flashback/\

"Faith, throw the ball," Luke shouts at me, running across the field, "And this time, don't throw it to Calum, he's on Michaels team!"

Me, Luke, Calum, and Michael were playing football at school. Luke and I were on a team and Calum and Michael were on a team.

We were down 2 points from them and next point wins.

"Time out!" I yelled, making the timeout sign with my hands.

Calum and Michael groaned and Luke jogged over to me. We huddled up and I made up a pretty good plan.

"What are we gonna do?" Luke asked.

"Okay so, here's the plan. You take Calum, I'll get Michael. Your center and I'll be the quarter back. As you give me the ball, you pretend to give me the ball, and I'll run to get a touchdown and so will you, so when they come after me, they won't know you actually have the ball." I smirked at him.

He thought about it and then he smiled.

"Okay, let's do this. Break." Luke jumps up and claps his hands, walking out of our huddle.

I walk behind Luke to the starting line.

"You guys ready to lose?" Calum says.

"No because we won't be the ones to lose, you guys are." Luke says to Calum.

"We'll see about that." Calum smirks and gets in his position.

I bend down, about a foot from Luke. I shout out random numbers because I'm not really sure what I'm suppose to say.

"3, 44, 18, 72, 14, 9 set hut!" I shout.

Luke pretends to give me the ball. I pretend to take it and I run. Michael and Calum are running towards me in what it looks like super speed. Good thing I'm faster than them. I turn my head to see Luke jogging. I'm close to getting a touchdown, but I slow down so they can catch me. Calum grabs my shoulder and pulls it back, making me go back.

"Where's the ball?" Michael asked.

Calum shrugged at him and looked down at me.

"Faith where's the ball?"

I turned to look at Luke and looked back at the guys.

"Luke has it. He just scored a touchdown buns !" I yelled in their faces.

"Whooo, touchdown!" Luke shouts and does a victory dance.

I got up and joined him.

"You guys cheated." Calum said, walking up to us.

"No we didn't. You never said anything about rules mister." I say.

"Now pay up." Luke says.

"But..." Michael starts but I interrupt him.

"Come on boys, follow me." I said, leading them inside the house.

Calum and Michael sigh and Luke laughs.

Before we started playing, we all made a bet. If Calum and Michael lost, they has to dress up as a girl. If Luke and I lost, we had to go to a store and take a bite out of apples.

"I hate you all." Michael says, walking into my house."

/\flashback over/\
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Okay so if your wondering, in this chapter, I kinda messed up and the first flashback seem really weird and the second one was better I'm sorry.

Was this good tho please tell me if you don't like it.

Vote~Comment~Follow