it was maybe the best day of my life!!

Zoey's P.O.V

I finshed school with out seeing  Hate he ran form me every time  i looked at him i sighed as i got out the door of the school just then  Zero came up to me my best friend 

"i want to go shopping today" he wined 

"Well i do need to get some shoe's so let's go"i smiled and made my way to my car it was a Sliver Volvo i unlocked it and zero slid in the passenger seat i started the car up and drove out of the school parking lot i drove to the best mall 

"so Zero do you have a boyfriend yet" yes Zero is a y and he's guy have a problem

"God.. no honey do you know  how hard it is to find a nice man in these part's" he said flapping his hands around in the air

i laughed lightly "yeah i do but i found a guy that i really like" i giggled

"OMG tell me all about him ohh what does he look like is he cute oh i bet he's hot is he smart of course he is you do not fall for dumb guys" he said  happily 

"Zero calm down yes he is hot and he's smart well at least i think he is" i sighed as i parked the car we got out  we walked side by side i took his hand in mine becuse i lost him a lot in a mall this big he like a little kid that why i love him we walked in the mall and went to hot topic god i love this place i went to the tee shirt part and got a lady gaga shirt and a katy perry shirt i looked over to see Zero  picking out a snakebite for his lip i walked over too  him and pulled one off the line "here honey"

he smiled at me "thank you Zoey" he want over to the pants  and i went to the counter too check out my stuff the hot guy at the check out eyed me and winked at me i smiled and took my stuff i told Zero that  i be in spencers i walked in and died i looked right at the Nightmare Before Christmas Night Ghosts tee shirt i died i ran too it and picked it up i walked around and got a few shirts and pants and to pars of shoe's i walked to the check out  he checked me out the i look around i looked right at Hate i looked at the guy next he looked right at him and he walked to my "hi"

"hi" before i said that he kissed me softly i kissed him back deeper he grinned and put his arms around my waist i looked over to see hate it eyes he looked like he was about to cry but i kissed this guy back

Hate's P.O.V

i felt the anger build up in me i felt my heart broken and i didn't know why i started walking to them i throw emmett off of  her he landed on the floor i pinned him to floor and beat the living shit out of him there was blood every were i finshed and got up he got up slowly  and walked away fixing his nose so it would set right  i looked up at Zoey who was Crying on the floor i walked over to her and bent down i slowly wrapped my arms around her she pushed me away and walked away why did i have to do that i walked out of the mall and walked to my car Emmett was in side there was blood on my car seat oh no he did not oh he did doe's he want to be kill i got in side and growled at him i looked away as i started driving ii started crying  it didn't stop 200 years of tear came out i felt like i was dieing i felt so alone i didn't know but i think i love Zoey.