my bedroom and i found out he a what??!!!

Hate's P.O.V

I looked at her as she sleep't she looked so peace full i tucked a piece a of hair  behind her ear i softly i smiled and sat on  end of the bed i didn't want her to be scared of me i just wanted her to like me that's all i wish for i sighed and looked around her room it smelled so much like her you could smell the tear that fell on the blanket you could smell everyone that has been in this room in th last two years i looked at her as she slowly woke up.

Zoey's P.O.V 

my head hurt like hell i groaned as i sat up i looked around to see hate sitting at the end of my bed i whimpered and back up in to the wall he frowned as i did it "Zoey don't do that i'm not going to hurt you but i have to tell you something" 

"What is it hate" i said getting up and sitting next to him at the end of the bed

"Zoey i love you with all my heart" he smiled and my heart almost gave out 

"what do you mean" i whispered

"Zoey i'm a vampire' he said

i gasped then i ran as fast as i could i ran in too the bathroom closing the door behind me and locked it i shaking it imposable there is no such thing as vampire's i started crying and i didn't know why i just felt like crying i heard the bathroom door unlock there is no way that you could unlock it from the outside i heard th click of the lock and the door bring pushed open i shook in fear of what he will do to me

Hate's P.O.V

i didn't want her to fear me i unlocked the door it was  easy i slowly pushed the door open to see Zoey on the floor shaking in fear her big red eye stared in to my soul if i had one maybe i do but no one knows i sighed and bent own to be eye level with her i smiled at her and kissed her forehead i had the feeling to rip off all her cloth but i think she wouldn't be to happy about that she pushed me away from here i felt heart broken but i didn't show it i stayed were i was just looking at her i could feel that the sun was rising but i didn't move "i want to go to school with you" was all she said then grabbed my hand she played with the lines in my hand she didn't know how happy she just made me!!!