1 ✔

"San pass me the bucket of seaweed." Wooyoung whispered to San as he was sitting on top of the main mast with his two crew mates. There was a red head called Jongho and a guy with black hair with a mullet, his name is San. The three of them were really close to each other. Everyone on the ship called them the "Tricksters" due to them always making people pissed off with their stupid pranks and jokes.

This time they were going to pull a prank on the captains second close friend, Mingi. "Keep your voices down alright?" Wooyoung declared at them as they just glared at him since he was the only one making noise at this moment. But they shrugged it off and let him be. "Hey hey, he's coming this way to check the sails, look at this." He stated again.

When Mingi got closer to the main mast, Wooyoung dropped all the seaweed on his head as San and Jongho widen their eyes. They immediately hid away from Mingi's view since they both knew that Mingi gets really angry when they pull pranks on him. "What the fu**ing hell?!" He looked up and only saw a laughing Wooyoung, "Oh you're going to get it now Jung fu**ing Wooyoung." He threatened, but Wooyoung kept laughing.

Mingi immediately got a hold of his musket and pulled the trigger. The bullet passed dangerously close by his head, which made the younger freeze in shock as the other two widen their eyes. "And next time you pull a prank on me I'll shoot your ear you dumba**." He stated while taking off the seaweed from his head and throwing it on the floor.

"I- I did not expect that. What kind of crew mate is that?!" He whined while letting out a puff of air. San and Jongho on the other hand, were scared for their lives. They were still shocked and they both decided to not prank Mingi ever again, they were scared of Mingi now.

"Stop goofing off and do your jobs before I actually blow off your ears! Got that San, Wooyoung and Jongho?!" Their captain Hongjoong screamed as his different colored eyes made the three of the shiver of fear. They developed this fear for their captain when he took down over five people at once with a smirk playing on his lips along with his maniac laugh.

"Yes sir! Sorry sir!" They yelled back as they got down from the main mast quickly and ran back to do their respective jobs. Hongjoong sighed and went to go find Yeosang to clean up the mess the three of them made. Yeosang is the navigator of the ship and the intellectual as well, but Hongjoong always liked teasing him and making him clean up the mess. "Kang Yeosang!" He yelled as loud as he could and everyone on the ship looked at the guy.

He was sitting on the ledge of the boat reading a book he has probably already read for the fifth time. "Yeosang! Come here!" Hongjoong yelled once again as the blonde sighed and walked towards his captain.

"What?" He asked sternly.

"Start cleaning up the tricksters mess. You weren't doing anything important anyways." He said, the younger glared at him when he made that comment. He just stood there staring at his captain. The older raised his eyebrow and smirked like there was no tomorrow. "Are you testing me Kang Yeosang? Want me to teach you a lesson?" He stated bluntly.

Yeosang gulped and broke the glare, even he was afraid of captain. "Whatever, I'll be back." He groaned out.

Hongjoong hummed back at him and decided to sit down on a barrel that was near the mess that the other three created. Moments later Yeosang returned with the mop and bucket of water, he quickly glared at the captain and began mopping out the dirty seaweed.

"Make sure you mop it good, Mr. Kang." He snickered at the younger while raising his right eyebrow at his cleaning techniques. "Don't forget to throw away the actual seaweed back into the ocean, Mr. Kang." He stated towards at him while smirking at the younger, he was having fun teasing the younger.

In the kitchen Seonghwa was with Yunho helping him out to cook some food for dinner later on, they were making stew. "Get me the onion." Yunho asked the older as he reached over to grab the onion and tossed it to him. He catched it and began washing it before he cuts it in half. The silence in the room was only disturbed by the pot making noises, but besides that it was rather silent between both males.

When they are both concentrated on something they don't speak unless it's necessary to, but in that moment they heard yells coming from above the deck. "What the hell is happening up there?" Seonghwa put down the dishes and dried his hands on the towel.

"I don't know, but it sounds serious. You should go check it out, hopefully it's not a raid." Yunho looked up at the ceiling where the noise was coming from. Seonghwa sighed and jogged out the kitchen to head down the narrow hallway and up the stairs. As sunlight hit his face, he scrunched his eyes and looked to where the noise was coming from.

Hongjoong had Yeosang pressed against the stairs that led to the quarter deck while holding his collar. "How dare you disrespect your captain like that?! You want punishment, huh?! Answer me! Weren't you just talking about how you could take me down with one blow? Where's that damned courage now you coward?!" Hongjoong was filled with rage, and Yeosang just stared at him with no emotion playing in his eyes.

Seonghwa jogged to Hongjoong and grabbed his shoulders to drag him away from Yeosang. "Captain! Calm down, you're scaring the man." He looked over to the younger as Yeosang gulped and straightened his clothes out. He just stood there without saying another word. "Yeosang, just go help Yunho out in the kitchen p-"

"Fuck off Seonghwa!! Let me deal with his ass!! He wants to act tougher than me then let him! I dare him!" Hongjoong glared as he pushed Seonghwa back wards as he fell. The captain grabbed him again by the collar and said, "Come on. Drag out my sword and kill me, or are you to scared? If you're scared then I suggest you finish cleaning up this damn mess and head to my study room to get started on a new plan to get that hidden treasure. You won't get out of my room until you have figured out where exactly is that treasure, if you fail-" Hongjoong breath stopped and glared at him then looked at the plank that was in the main deck.

"If you fail, you will walk the plank and die in the ocean with nothing but water and darkness surrounding you. Got it?" He whispered close to his ear and he heard Yeosang let out a breath of air before he nodded slowly. "Good. Now get to work, you pipsqueak." He dusted off the nonexistent dust of his clothes and walked away to go check up on his other crewmates to see if they are doing their duties. Seonghwa stood up from the floor and glaced over to him.

"Good luck Kang. I'll make sure to bring you some food to his study room, alright? Please don't mess with the captain again, this was the fifth time this week." He suggested to him as the younger nodded and went to get the mop from nearby. Seonghwa sighed and walked back to the door where it lead to the second floor below the main deck.

Walking down the staircase once again, he headed towards the kitchen to keep helping Yunho. As he arrived he was greeted with a curious Yunho staring at him, "So what happened up there?"

"Yeosang ticked off the captain once again." Seonghwa sighed while cleaning up the mess he had left. Luckily Yunho already added the rest of the food into the pot.

"Wasn't this the fifth time Yeosang did this?"

"Yeah, probably even more than five times. Who knows." He shrugged as he threw the trash into the bin.

Yunho sighed and shaked his head in disappointment. "Anyways, I think the food is almost ready."

Seonghwa nodded and sat on a stool, running his hand through his black hair.

They fell into silence again, waiting for the food to finish cooking. Meanwhile, Yunho was pealing the apple with his knife and offered some to the oldest, but he declined the offer.
———————————————————————————

see you next chapter !