5. Meeting Him

Third POV (T)

It was another boring morning as Taeyong was getting ready for school as usual. When suddenly, his sister barged into his room. Taeyong, being the total scaredy cat, got startled but calmed down once he saw his Noona standing there.

"Noona why are you up now?" Taeyong asked since it was too early for her to wake up and the fact that she doesn't have classes today makes him even more confused.

"Tae I have to ask you something." Jiyeon first said, Taeyong then waiting for her to continue. "Is it ok if I introduced my boyfriend to you tonight during dinner?" Jiyeon asked. "I really want you two to meet."

"No problem Noona!" Taeyong smiled. "But I have dance class after school so I'll be home later than usual." Taeyong explained.

"It's fine Tae. Just be sure to take a shower when you get home. You stink when you're all sweaty from that class." Jiyeon joked which made Taeyong gasp and pout while crossing his arms.

"I do not stink." Taeyong then cutely glared at his sister.

"That's what you think~" Jiyeon said before closing the door, leaving her brother alone.

Taeyong then thought, Do I really stink after class? Taeyong then shrugged it off and continued to get dress for school.

-

Taeyong came home, dripping in sweat since he just finished his dance class and he had to run home since his class took longer than usual.

"Taeyong you're late!" Jiyeon scolded her younger brother once she saw him. "Go take a shower! Then help me make dinner! You know I can't cook!"

Taeyong gulped and nodded his head, running up the stairs to go to the bathroom.

-

(J) I'll only be putting Jaehyun's thoughts in this chapter. Taeyong's will be included in the next update.

Jaehyun just finished taking a shower and was drying his hair with a smaller towel while walking back to his room with a towel wrapped around his lower body.

Jaehyun was getting for the dinner with his girlfriend and her younger brother who he didn't know the name of. Her parents weren't there since they were on a business trip overseas.

He checked the time and saw he only had 15 minutes left before the specified time. He quickly got dressed in a blue ripped jeans, a white shirt, and lastly his brown jacket along with some accessories such as his bracelet and earrings.

He was told not to dress up formally since Jiyeon's brother didn't really like wearing fancy formal stuff, especially for dinners

This should be ok. Jaehyun thought, looking at himself through the mirror. Better get going before I'm late. Jaehyun said before grabbing his keys, wallet just in case, and of course his phone and slipped all his things in his pockets.