Chapter 21

Morgan ~
I woke up to Ashlyn sitting on the chair charging her phone. Ohh hey ain't even know you was here already. "Yea we got here round 9." It was just you auntie and Toni ? "Yea and Justin he in the guest room. "Ohh have you seen khyree?" I asking jumping outta bed.

Nah he here ? "Ya if he not in his room he with Ciara. "Ohh well I just see him later on, you how old again ?" I just turnt 16 and you still 15 right ? "Yea seem like I been 15 for too long."

Hold on I'll be back.. I went downstairs to go say hey to my auntie. Hey shay ! I yelled. "Ohh hey Morgan Damn you done got tall how old you is ?" 16 my birthday just passed, "oh yea that's right I saw yo ma Facebook you just look way older for your age girl." I laughed.

Toni~
Girl we haven't seen each other in so long you done got thick n shit I laughed. "Thick ?, bitch look at u you got way more ass than me." We both started laughing, where your baby at I haven't seen him in a while, is he big now ?
"Ya hold on I'll be back he in his room." I got on my phone till she got back in the room

Aww he so cute he look just like you ! And got so much hair girl how you do all that ? "I can barely do it he move around so much and done got so fat now just look at him." But he cute when he was much smaller he looked like his daddy now he look like you, you still talk to ur baby daddy ? "Nah but we talk sometimes on the phone."

Morgan~
Ma can Nicole come too if her ma say she can ? "That's if her ma say she can nah I need to talk on the phone with her ma so I can know."alright.. I rushed back upstairs to call Nicole. Justin came peeking in the room to say hey I looked up at the door, "hey Morgan" Justin said smirking at me, Hey Justin I said back .