3

Margo looked around confused and shocked as she pulled a starfish off her head annoyed.

"Hey!" Antonio laughed out dumbly.

"HuH- why did you!?" She shrieked as he smiled innocently.

"We apologize for our method of getting you here.." the man shrugged.

"Well I mean yeah especially mE- I didn't know what to do and I kiiinda freaked out-" Antonio rambled on dumbly.

"That's enough agent Perez.." the man ran a hand down his face as he nodded awkwardly and stopped.

Margo then got up as she adjusted her ponytail.

"OkaY this is bogus.." she whined, "I don't know who you people think you are but-" she fumed before the man cut her off-

"We are the anti villain league.." the man then shrugged, "a top secret organization dedicated to fighting crime on a global scale.." he hummed as a screen came down.

"Rob a bank? Not interested.. Kill someone? Not our deal. But if you want to melt the polar ice caps... or vaporize Mount Fuji.. or even steal the moon.. then we notice." He grinned as Margo wheezed.

"First of all. Y-You got no proof that I did that!" She laughed out awkwardly, "and second- after I did do that- I put it back!" She whined as she paced around awkwardly.

"We're well aware of that Miss. Gru. That's why we brought you here! I am the leagues director, Silas Ramsbottom..." he rolled his tongue a bit.

The two minions snickered to each other dumbly and started to laugh as Silas deadpanned annoyed.

"Hilarious..." he mumbled, "Agent Perez?" He then turned to Antonio as he paused.

"Oh me now~?" He turned to Margo as he sat on the table, grinning dumbly, getting up.

"Recently a top secret lab disappeared from the Arctic circle! Yeah- the entire lab- just woosH-" he snorted, "Vhooo-! Gone.." he shrugged and looked down mysteriously.

"Where has it gone ?" He snorted dumbly.

"I-I don't care-" Margo stuck her nose up.

"The lab was devoted to experiments involving PX-41.." Antonio continued anyway, "a transmutation serum... what is PX-41 you ask?" He grinned, "mmmm.. it's pretty bad you know?" He swooped Margo down dramatically as she blinked unamused.

Antonio then pulled Margo back up, now resting his hands on her shoulders unbothered.

"Look.." he shrugged and showed her the screen again as a bunny was getting tested- suddenly it turned into a giant purple monster as they blinked shocked.

"Huh.. that isn't so-" Margo started before it showed the workers getting attacked as she then blinked horrified.

"Oh... you don't usually see that in bunnies.." she wheezed.

"As you can see the serum can be considered the most devastating weapon in the wrong hands-" Silas continued as he got stuck between a little opening in the desk, getting out.

"Fortunately for us it has a very distinct chemical footprint.. and using the latest Chem tracking tech, we found traces of it in the paradise mall..." he hummed before Antonio paused.

"My father and brother work there!" He hummed unbothered as Margo blinked and set her hands on her hips.

"And we believe one of these shop owners is a master criminal.." he shrugged.

"That's where you come in! As an Ex villain, you know how they act, think.." he shrugged.

"The plan is is to set you up undercover at a shop at the mall! Isn't that exciting!?" Antonio grinned

"Okaaay- I see where this is going but I don't want a part in this! I'm very successful with helping my dad with his... business of Jelly and jams?" She shrugged awkwardly.

She then sighed.

"So thanks but no thanks-" she huffed before turning and pausing.

"And here's a tip- instead of sending the walking romance film love interest to come and taze people and kidnap them.. mAyBe you should just give them a cAlL-" she fumed.

"GoodAy Mr. sheepsbutt-" she huffed and turned again.

"Ramsbottom..." he corrected her annoyed as she laughed content with herself.

"Ohh I don't think that's any better.." she snorted as she ran off towards the exit grinning as the minions were just giggling dumbly.

Antonio then sighed as he thought and followed them..

Margo eventually reached the exit of the sub as she went to leave but was stopped by Antonio again.

"Hey.. big fan of your work.." he shrugged bluntly, "look if you ever want things to be exciting again.. give us a call." He hummed and handed her a card winking as she blinked confused.

"Oh-Kay welL toodles.." she shrugged and slammed the door as her and her minions turned to see a single boat with paddles as she deadpanned.

"This will be a long way home.." she groaned exhausted...