5

Margo had arrived at paradise mall looking around confused as she eyed the area around.

"Hm..." she said as she looked around cautiously.

She eventually stopped at a cupcake store and blinked.

"Bake my day.. huh.." she huffed as she walked into the cupcake store.

It was empty, just a bunch of cupcakes laid around on display, Margo beginning to observe them, raising a brow as she went along the side. Margo instantly shrieked as she caught Antonio on the other side of the counter, screaming out horrified as he did as well.

Antonio then hit his head against the counter as purple cupcakes started to fly everywhere, causing him to freak out and start doing some combat moves as he ruined them all. The cupcakes had gotten everywhere, and all over Margo's face.

The two froze as Antonio shrieked awkwardly.

"Ohhh my bad-" he cringed and fumbled with his hands.

He then thought in the moment as he began to try and clean her face as her eye Twitched hard.

"Hang on-"

"oKay stOp iT- stOp it-" she yelped embarrassed as he cringed and backed up.

"WhAt- what are you doing here-" she immediately deadpanned as he laughed awkwardly, not knowing how to reply to that now.

"Well you see- uh- I'm your new partner~" he grinned flirtatiously as she shrieked.

"HuH- but he didn't say anything about partnerS!" She yelped.

"Well you see- that's because nobody wanted to be your partner... so I stepped up!" He gushed happily and giggled as she blinked awkwardly.

"WhA- I-" she fumed as she just look at him annoyed.

Antonio then found himself staring at Margo as she raised a brow unamused, he started to burn red as he began to imagine a montage of them.

He saw them running along a beach together laughing, then them eating at a restaurant, and then them on a bridge firing missiles at the sky as fireworks began to boom brightly, Antonio pulling Margo in close as they were about to kiss-

"AntoniO-" Margo snapped him out of it as he wheezed, snapping back to reality as his lips were puckered-

"oH mY bAd-" he cringed as he shook the feeling away.

"Anyway... let's just get to looking..." she sighed as he nodded.

The two began to get to work, watching people in the mall from a telescope device of sorts, crossing off store owners as they looked through them.

The two were then cut off guard by a bell as they both quickly pulled the telescope up and tried to act causal-

A rather muscular pink haired male walked in picking his ear a bit.

"Heyy my friends- I'm frank Perez- huh-" frank turned confused.

"Hermano?" Antonio blinked surprised.

"oH- little bro- shocker to See you here!" Frank snorted dumbly.

"Oh yeah you mentioned your father and brother work here huh.." Margo blinked.

"Yep at the Salsa & Salsa restaurant across the mall-" Antonio hummed a bit.

"So what brings you here working at an entirely different store?" Frank asked.

"Oh why not- I need to know for sure if this is my calling!" Antonio shrugged.

"Cool- cool- yeah. Papa sent me over to get a cupcake order for his whole Cinco de mayo party.." Frank hummed.

"Oh yes you absolutely must come Margo!" Antonio clapped happily as she huffed.

"Yeah maybe-" she waved it off.

"Oh yeah I kinda need the Mexico flag on them by the way. If you forgot it looks like this-" he grinned as Antonio wheezed.

"Frank nO-" he whined as Frank shrugged and flexed hard enough his hoodie came off showing his tattooed chest to them as they both shrieked horrified-

"Yeah- uh anyway- thanksss-" he hummed as he walked out.

Margo squinted as she watched him go, seeing him go up to Eduardo who was passing by, blinking confused as her eyes widened, seeing a striking resemblance to el macho with Eduardo.

"El Macho-" she let out bluntly.

"El what?" Antonio blinked confused.

"That man talking to your brotheR- he looks exactly like el macho-" she shrieked as he deadpanned.

"Enlighten me.." he asked unamused.

"El Macho.. my dad told me about him.. he was the greatest supervillain of his time... he was practically invincible.. once he even pulled a heist with only his bare hands!" She explained as Antonio blinked unamused.

"But sadly.. like all the greats.. El macho was gone too soon.." she let out sadly.

"He died in the most macho way possible! Riding a shark- with 250 pounds of dynamite strapped to his chest! Into the mouth of an active volcanO-" she continued as she shook him hard-

"It was gloriouS-" she sighed out.

"Yeah.. sounds like El Macho is pretty dead..." he said awkwardly, knowing if Margo found out Eduardo was his dad she probably wouldn't even trust him..

"No- you don't understand! They never found the body- all they retrieved was a pile of singed chest haiR-" she turned to him gasping.

"But that face- it has to be El Macho!" She turned to him.

"How is thaT- I mean I don't know-" he sweat awkwardly.

"If anyone has got to be the mastermind- it's him-" she pointed at Eduardo.

"Umm..." he said awkwardly.

"What's wrong?" Margo blinked.

"...that man is my father.." he then admitted as she blinked.

"WhAt-" she wheezed.

"Look ! LooK! We can break into my fathers restaurant tonight if it'll prove we're innocenT-" he pleaded as she sighed.

"Fine.." Margo looked at him as he nodded anxiously, but hopeful..