Chapter Twenty-Four

Two Months Later...

Today is the big day, my little brother is finally getting married to the love of his life, Lily, and I'm feeling excited and nervous at the same time. It's going to be an emotional rollercoaster today, but I am determined to help make this day unforgettable and memorable for Geo. He deserves this. They both do.

It's currently 10:30 am, and Lily wants me to be at her house by 11. My hair and makeup is done. My dress is on and looks great. The only thing missing is my diamond earrings. I've been running all over my apartment looking for them for the last ten minutes.

"Roni," Diablo calls out from our bedroom.

"Yes, Diablo?" I said as I circled the living room for the fifth time.

"Can you come to help me with this bowtie? I can't get this shit right."

"Yeah, hold on. I'm still looking for the earrings. I can't find them."

I swear I just had those shits in my hand.

"The diamond ones?"

"Yeah, those."

"They're over there on the bed," he said.

I freeze completely, trying to hold it together.

"Why didn't you tell me that ten minutes ago?" I snapped as I stormed my way to the room.

"You didn't ask," he said back.

I looked on the bed where they were in plain sight.

I sigh and go over to Diablo to fix his bowtie.

He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer, then bends down to place a kiss on my lips.

"You're too stressed out. You need to relax, baby," he says.

"I know," I reply. "I'm just nervous. I don't want anything to go wrong. I want everything to turn out better than what's planned."

"It will, just stop thinking about it and enjoy it," he said.

I nod.

A smile appears on my face as I step back to give him an up and down glance. He is looking hella fine in his black suit and bowtie. The suit fits his body so perfectly, and his tattoos give him that bad boy look.

"You look handsome," I smile.

"I feel ridiculous," he said back, but the smirk on his face said he's kinda feeling it.

"You look beautiful," his eyes roamed all over my body.

"Thank you," I grinned.

"Which reminds me, I got something for you," he steps away towards his side of the bed to the nightstand.

My phone starts ringing, and he stops.

"It's Lily," I answer the phone.

She called to let me know that all the girls were at her house ready to go for the photo shoot, while the boys have theirs. Now we are both late to where we need to go.

"Geo just texted me too. We should get going," Diablo tells me once I hung up the phone.

"Well, we have a minute, show me what you got me," I smiled.

He comes close again then pecks me on the lips. "We need more than a minute. I'll bring it with me, and give it to you later tonight."

"Fine, baby, whatever you say," I kiss him again. "I love you."