₳/₦

This story has the elements and story board of the Bumblebee movie but with Optimus. There are a few different things about it so it won't just be a copy of the Bumblebee movie.

In this story you are an 18 year old female who has no experience with cars and who's mother passed away a few years ago. On the inside she is a happy positive girl but when around her step mom and sister she acts cold hearted and distant. 

Just to give some background of your mom in the story she first found out of the transforming robots when she was younger and has been studying them ever since. When she had found Optimus and the rest of the Autobot she had dedicated her life to protect them even if it meant dying for them. 

When one fight between Optimus and Megatron when in battle she had risked her life to save Optimus's. After the fight Prime and the others went into hiding until (y/n) found Optimus and rest you'll have to find out. 

Here are some abbreviations I will probably use:

-(y/n) = your name

-(l/n) = last name

- (m/n) = mom's name

-(d/n) = dad's name

~Disclaimers~

-mild cussing

-sensitive subjects

-maybe a little gore and blood

-nothing to lemony (this is literally a robot x human I don't know how that would work so maybe a bit of fluff)

That's all for now, peace