₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ ₮₩Ø

As I sat down on the cold concrete in the garage I thought of mom.

I wish I could know all of her secrets and what she is hiding.

In the house was mom's study but dad has blocked that off and I can't get in there.

Maybe all the answers I need are in there?

When I was thinking of a plan to get in the study out of the corner of my eye I saw the truck's door swing open.

"What the fuck!?"I got up from sitting and went over to the door.

I bent over and looked in the truck to see if anyone was in there.

All of a sudden the door shut and pushed me in. "Holy shit!"

I was about to grab the handle but the doors locked from the inside. 

"What the hell is happening!?"I was in a panic.

Was the truck doing all of this on its own.

The car turned on without me doing it. The engine roared and the seatbelt flew across my body." Don't worry human, I will explain what is going on when we get to a more secluded place." 

The truck spoke.

I was shocked. How was it speaking?!

The garage door opened and the truck zoomed out. I wasn't even touching anything and it drove itself.

I didn't steer a thing or press the gas.

Once it pulled into a parking lot to a nearby forest I thought it was going to stop but it drove through the forest.

The whole way I was screaming for my life.

It finally stopped driving when we reached a clearing.

The seat belt jumped off of me and in one quick swoop the doors unlocked and I got flung out of the vehicle.

Then as fast as it happened the semi-truck had turned into a humanoid robot.

"What the fuck is that?" I whispered.

It knelt down to meet eye level with me.

"Please human, do not be afraid." Its voice was soft-spoken and was low.

It was a pretty soothing voice but that didn't calm me down any less.

"W-who are you?" I asked.

"I am Optimus Prime, last of the Primes. I come from a planet called Cybertron."

"After a long war, my friends and I had come to earth for refuge." Optimus Prime.

I looked at my sleeve that had the name on it.

Is that whose name is on my jacket?

"I-I'm (y/n)."I was scared this thing could kill me at any moment in time.

"Please do not be scared (y/n) for I am not here to hurt you." He spoke property, like an old wise man. Someone who could tell you old stories that sound crazy but are true.

"How do I know that?" I asked. 

Optimus sighed.

He held out his hand and a hologram appeared. 

The image that appeared was none other than my mom.

"Our species was divided into two, Decepticons and Autobots. Your mother had been studying us ever since she was younger and had met me."

"She helped the Autobots in battle and was a brave human but as the leader of the Decepticons, Megatron, was about to kill me, your mother sacrificed herself to save me."

I was in shock.

That was who she died for.

Tears formed in my eyes. "(y/n) I am sorry that your mother had sacrificed herself for me and for that I have been upset ever since. But your mother had something very important."

I looked up at him.

"What is it?"

"It's a shard of the all spark."

"I'm not even going to ask what the all spark is because it sounds complicated."

Optimus smiled.

"It kind of is but anyway we need it before the Decepticons do."

I wiped my tears. "Then let's do it."

"But before we do, can I ask you something?" I asked.

Optimus looked at me.

"You can ask all the questions you need. I am sure this situation would have a lot of questions."

"Okay so you said Autobots, that means there are more robots like you?"

He nodded.

"Yes, there are, and depending on if they find a human they can protect them, for example, I was the protector of your mother so as I was her I am now handed down to you."

Wow, I've never had anything want to protect me ever.

"Cool, another question: how come you were in that junkyard when I found you?"

Optimus stood up and damn he was fucking tall.

"During that fight when your mother died the government wasn't happy with Autobots and found that there were no good transformers so we were either forced to go into hiding or to leave earth."

Damn, we humans suck.

"Well if my mother had saved you then she made the right choice to do so."

"I have a feeling we are going to be good friends Optimus."