₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ ₮ⱧⱤɆɆ

The ride home was quiet.

"Hey um Optimus."

"Yes (y/n)."

"So when exactly do you need this shard?"

Optimus paused. "I would like it as soon as possible and after we get it we have to meet up with the other Autobots."

"That might need to wait until the weekend, I still have to go to school."

"Ah right you need to learn, how about after you have school I bring you to our base. I'll alert the other Autobots around."

I nodded. "Yeah, that can work."

When we got back home it was about 7:30 pm.

"I have about an hour to look for it since I haven't eaten anything and I have to get ready for bed."

Optimus transformed in the large garage.

"Okay (y/n) while you sleep I will also look for it if we can't find it." 

I walked over to one of the work tables.

This one had a lot of books on it.

I scanned the area and looked for the shard.

"Where do you think my mom would have put it?"

Optimus shrugged.

"I don't know but she must have put it somewhere safe and secure."

Then it clicked.

There was a safe in the house maybe it's in there.

"Hey, Optimus I'll be right back I gotta check something inside the house."

"Be safe."

I ran out of the garage and into the house.

No one was in the living room meaning they were all in their bedrooms.

I went into the kitchen and looked under the sink to where the safe was.

I put in the pin and it opened.

"Yes!"

I searched in there until I heard dad."(y/n)? What are you doing?"

Shit.

I stood up.

"Heyyy dad, it's nothing." I tried to play it off.

He shook his head and walked closer."(y/n) what in the world are you doing in the safe?!"

I can't let him know about Optimus and that all spark.

"I'm just looking for something." I turned back around and looked quickly and found a small bottle under some papers.

Then I got pulled away from the safe and right as I did I grabbed the bottle. 

"Stop (y/n) I don't know what is up with you and how you're acting but you need to stop it!" He yelled. 

I heard a few doors open and there stood Jenny and my step sister Kelly.

Oh great.

I held the bottle in my hand hiding it.

"Honey what did she do this time?" Jenny asked.

"She is just being a brat as usual," Kelly added.

I rolled my eyes.

"Oh like I'm the brat you're the real brat."

Jenny's eyes widened and Kelly started to fake cry.