T҉h҉i҉s҉ O҉n҉c҉e҉ 𓆙 Hiruma Yoichi x Reader

I'm doing the easier ones first to get the hard ones out later. Still a few more requests before I take a tiny day break!

This is angst ❌❤️. (With a happy ending)

Reader is female, and a girlfriend obviously.

Requested by @Bubblegum_Blaire

Anime is Eyeshield 21 streaming on ?

Enjoy~
__________________________________

Life was finally on the highway. It was looking on the bright side of it all.

Something you thought that would have never happened.

It had been like this for a long while now, and you were so glad that life was finally paying off after all these years in learning to live.

Don't forget to love.

Love was the pain component to the question as to why you were alive?

Sure it was because of families and friends that cared deeply for you and loved you with all of their hearts.

There was another person that you had been captivated by and dating for a long time period at this moment in the world.

He was your world.

He was your boyfriend that loved you with every inch of his beating heart. Or so he said he did love you so much in that way, it was too surreal to hear that from his mouth the first time.

Your boyfriend that everyone was afraid of because he was the living reincarnation of Satan and a seaman together with all of his features.

But people do say it's what's on the inside that counts, and the story really does check out in this case.

Your boyfriend is Hiruma Yoichi. A football player for your school or college now and the sweetest person, or male that makes more sense for everyone, that you could ever hope for.

Hiruma cared for you ever so much. He never wanted to hurt you in the slightest.

He wanted to live a long and happy life with you. He cared for you when you would fall. Or really show affection after you cheered for him at his games.

You were his good luck charm.

Whenever you were around at any place in any given time, it would always put a sharp grin on his face.

It made you laugh that someone can change another person so quickly.

You two were opposites of each other. But you know what they do say a lot in story telling, now you know it's actually true and get to tell people your story about falling in love.

In the way of opposites attract.

You and Hiruma really did feel each easily, you two were magnets being pulled together whenever the other person made eye contact and smiled.

It turned both of you into sick love people who never wanted to confess because the other would say no.

That's how both of you thought. And that's how it went.

None of you, not even the male of the living you less wanted to confess.

Both of your very close friends had to force you two to be stuck together and then finally confess your true feelings towards one another.

Sure it was awkward at first, but then Hiruma gave you a kiss. Your first ever kiss.

You were too excited. In fact, both of you were too excited to start confessing and smiling at one another normally again.