4. Childhood Bedroom

Hermione walked backwards out of the kitchen carrying a tray filled with tea sandwiches, grapes and a fresh pot of breakfast tea she had just brewed. She was too busy talking to Ginny to notice that the living room was filled with silent sobs, she turned around to set the tray down on the dining room table and faced towards the sofas she finally noticed Evie and their father in a tight hug.

Mr. Granger swaying from side to side comforting crying Evie like a child in his arms. Without saying anything Hermione ran to them diving into the hug, her heart filled with relief like a massive stone had been lifted off her chest.

~~~

Few days passed in Melbourne while the three girls were getting Mr. and Mrs. Grangers things ready to head back to London while still nursing them back to health especially Mrs.Granger who did not remember the girls as easily as their father had which meant that the girls had to continue their 'session' but after the second time their efforts luckily were successful.

Hermione had sent an owl to the burrow asking the others for help, moving the family back to their London residence that had been empty for a year now would not be an easy job for just the three girls and the still recovering but confused Granger's.

The two sisters had only began to explain everything that had happened over the last year and why they had no choice taking such drastic measures to ensure their safety from the war they could not fight in, never the less the equally drastic measures to restore everything they first thought lost forever.

All but one thing, was ready for the group to leave Australia. They still needed to make up what to do with the house.

"I think we should rent it out or sell it, really the only reasonable thing to do right." Hermione stated as she tied her shoelaces, getting ready to leave.

"Ah always the so reasonable Mione." Evie teased. "We could keep it, for holidays and if we get bored of the constant rain in England." She continued sarcastically.

Mr. and Mrs. Granger shared a look shaking their heads at their daughters opposite comments. "Well in the mean time, agree to keep the address a secret." Mrs. Granger said

"As if it were a safe house." Mr.Granger added to his wife's statement kissing her cheek.

"We don't really know if its actually over, not to say we don't trust you girls coming to get us home." "But it seems to me that we are even more excluded from the magical community than we were before." Mr.Granger said with worry lingering in his tone.

"I think you are right Mr. Granger." Ginny agreed "It's all a bit wobbly isn't it, even in the ministry of magic according to dad." Pulling her bag up off the floor.

Everyone seemed to have reached agreement as they headed out the door locking it behind them Evie casting a protection spell to be safe.

Since the Granger's were muggles they bodies could not sustain traveling through port key even in a better state of health, choice in means of travel were skim so the lot headed to the airport.

~~~~

In the burrow Mr. and Mrs.Weasley had come back home from their trip to Romania, having spent the last week with Charlie and his dragons they were happy to be home, Molly more than Arthur.

Charlie could go on and on about dragons without realizing the conversation had turned into a lecture about different breeds, their traits and mating behaviors. The whole time they had spent in Romania Molly had been dreading the girls quest to Australia.

Being the momma bear she is, when they got home to the burrow she had been planning to head to London to meet them at the airport while he trusted Arthur to get the boys ready to go to the house and start cleaning.