good for you

The dark yet lively place clearly resonated loud sounds, the sweaty bodies rubbing against each other, alcohol smell reeking, and the disco lights had their own rhythm. Everyone were either having a drink or dancing with someone, particularly with the ones that they wanted to share the night with.

Just there stood a beautiful, feminine and gorgeous boy, drinking red wine from the glass, his features were smooth with no roughness, skin shining even in the dark, eyes sparkling, and his aura was dominantly submissive. Everyone near him had their eyes glued at the boy, they have seen him here many times but have never gotten a chance to have him because he already belonged to him.

"Jimin, his bottle's over again. Maybe he will call you now?" Jin's sarcastic tone sounded familiar, jimin has heard it many times.

"Hyung, you do know I still love him, right?" Jimin sighed, watching the man that sat two almost three meters away from them and was busy drinking God knows what alcohol.

"What's the point, jimin? He clearly just wants your body! Nothing else. I am telling you, you still have time, give up." Jin always says this, what's new? Jimin knows it but still he can't give up.

"Hyung, it's my life. So it's my choice." Jimin didn't mean to sound to rude but he had to, because everything was slowly getting to his head, the reasons were validating themselves inside his mind slowly, and that is the thing he feared the most. He can never give up.

Without waiting for a second, jimin walked away from Jin to him.

Just as jimin walked to the counter, a hand slipped down his waist, pulling him into his lap, the alcohol smell soon reached Jimin's system making him want to throw up from disgust, but at the same time he felt giddy because now he was with Jungkook, finally!

"You look beautiful. Who do you dress this pretty for?" The deep voice echoed inside Jimin's eardrums, soft tickling breaths near his neck made him shiver. Slowly turning back, he saw Jungkook's beautiful and handsome face, his face was perfect, his body was masculine and his voice was dominating.

"Just for you. I dress good for you." Turning back completely, jimin settled himself comfortably on Jungkook's lap, straddling him by placing his legs on either side of Jungkook's waist. Soon the alcohol bottle was left aside, long forgotten; jungkook wrapped his big hands on Jimin's tiny waist, bringing them impossibly more closer.

His hands slipping inside the fabric, rubbing softly against the delicate skin of jimin, kneading on the supple flesh lightly; jimin already was sinking into the pleasure, moaning like a slut. Jungkook's eyes remained constant on Jimin's lips; Jimin's lips were plump, coral shade, it was tempting.

Jungkook immediately claimed Jimin's lips, sucking and biting on his lips hungrily, jimin gave him access to his mouth, Jungkook's tongue invaded the younger's mouth with utmost desire, tasting every corner of his delicious cavern. Jimin was getting short of breath but he didn't care.

Finally jungkook pulled away, staring hard at jimin right in his eyes, jimin instantly knew what he wanted.

"Please, give it to me! Please. I want you!" That's what jungkook wanted, for jimin to beg like a bitch, and jimin did it.

Now jungkook didn't care, he picked up jimin , connecting his lips again with Jimin's, walking out of the club.

~~~~

Hunger was high, jungkook couldn't get enough of sucking on Jimin's soft and white skin, marking every place as if it's his territory, his tongue slided against the soft curves of Jimin's body. Jimin couldn't hold back his moans from escaping, he let jungkook have full control over everything.

Clothes were long removed from their bodies, lying on the floor of Jungkook's apartment.

"Ah~" Jungkook nibbled on the younger's right nipple, while rubbing his hand temptingly near Jimin's pelvis, knowingly ignoring the younger's bulge.

"Jungkook!.......I want you.......please." jimin didn't care if he sounded shameless, he was. He wanted it badly. Jungkook smirked, retreating both his mouth from Jimin's nipple and his hand from Jimin's torso, he sat their without making any moves now.

Jimin knew what that meant now, the older was teasing, dangerously teasing.

Jimin almost whined but stopped as he remembered how jungkook hated it.

He knew he had to get to work now, so quickly unzipping Jungkook's pants, he pulled down the boxer in a swift, and immediately took Jungkook's member in his mouth.

He sucked on Jungkook's enormous cock, trying to deep throat himself on Jungkook's cock, but he failed so jungkook did it himself. He grabbed a handful of Jimin's hair, yanking the boy, started thursting forward on Jimin's mouth, not caring for the gurgling sounds jimin made.

Tears slipped down from Jimin's eyes, saliva running down his chin. Jungkook didn't seem to care, he was just having his way with the younger. Soon he was about to reach his climax but then he pulled out. Staring at the younger's flushed face, jimin looked like a mess, with his hair sticking to his forehead from sweat, eyes watering along with his mouth.

Jungkook smirked again, signaling the boy to get on all fours, jimin did as he was told.

"AHH~" A high pitch scream echoed as jungkook rammed inside the younger without any stretching. Jimin writhed on the sheet, hands fisting on the sheet, eyes balling out with tears.

Jungkook didn't care, he thursted in and out in a fast and constant pace, groaning at the tightness. It was extremely pleasurable that jungkook didn't care if it was hurting jimin, after all pleasure is what he wants. The warm and wet heat surrounding his cock felt Devine, he couldn't describe it. He kept plunging in and out of Jimin's plump ass, while watching how his cock disappeared inside jimin.

Jimin's screams long turned to long slutty moans, his special spot was being hit over and over again and it was amazing. It felt so good that he couldn't even utter a single proper word.

"Ahh~ harder~" jimin sounded needy, fuck he was. He felt his climax coming, his moans now sounded strained and hoarse. Jungkook did as he was told, he thursted hard and fast inside jimin, not giving jimin the opportunity to even moan properly. Jimin had already seen stars by now, long strips of hit cum shoot out of Jimin's small member, he screamed as he orgasmed.

Jungkook grunted as Jimin's tightened around Jungkook's cock, forcing him to release. Soon jungkook too cummed inside jimin, falling down beside the already passed out younger. He immediately fell asleep.

~~~~

Next morning

It was the same, the same situation, same place, same state and those same fucking words.

There lay a piece of paper with the words:

I had a good time yesterday, love you baby.

Jimin knew those words meant nothing, the love you was not there in the way he wanted it to be. It was always the same, it was always the same words.

"Why does he not love me when he's sober ?"

________

First book on this account! Give your love and support!