people you know

"Jimin, you do know you can just give up? It's not worth it." The constant persuasion was getting on Jimin's nerve, even though Taehyung clearly meant it in a good way but he found it wrong.

"No, Tae I can't! I love him!" Jimin's voice came out rather a bit too loudly than he intended. Taehyung stared at him in disbelief and just walked away slowly, he felt as jimin is a different person. Jimin never shouts at taehyung, but today and the reason is him.

"Oh God!" Jimin banged his head lightly on the wooden table, sighing heavily staring out of the window. Just why did it end up like this?

He knows one day he will have to leave this, the love isn't real, the affection isn't real, the care is just a show. Affection is just desire, love is just an excuse. All jungkook wanted was Jimin's body, and jimin was giving it.

But now it was too much. The constant ignorance, desire was getting too much. It was toxic.

¤¤¤¤¤

"I know, I am going to work hard from now. Please give me this chance." What was intended to sound like a request sounded like an order. Thank God, his boss wasn't cruel.

"You have been saying the exact same thing since last year I guess, but I haven't seen any progress. If this goes on I don't think so I can keep you any longer." He sounded uncertain, a bit hesitant. Jimin understood just what was the problem, but still he chose to ignore it. But now it seems like it is affecting his career too.

"Hoseok, I am trying but it's just getting worse. I swear I will try this time. I can't disappoint you or anyone else anymore." Jimin promised.

"I hope you do that because if you don't, I won't be able to help you further. Anyways, your photoshoot is with another Male model, Kim dojin. Please don't disappoint yourself in front of him. The magazine head is already questioning your potential. I somehow convinced him but I don't think so he will be convinced for long, so start working up with your ability." Hoseok genuinely cared for jimin, his tone said it.

Jimin smiled softly and left with a never ending frown.

Failure was at the door, the monster was inside, and the hell was the outcome. He was trapped from every side. He knew it, still couldn't do anything. He hated himself for that.

Crying helplessly, jimin somehow managed to call taehyung.

"Hello?"

Taehyung's voice sounded so caring, jimin broke down into sobs, weeping loudly, feeling safe to break his long facade to taehyung in the privacy of his apartment.

"Hello! Please come here! I need to talk to you."

It didn't take long for taehyung to come to jimin. Just in seconds taehyung was at Jimin's doorstep. And now comforting this crying creature. Jimin looked pathetic.

"Give up on him. Move on and settle your life. Nothing's more important than yourself." Taehyung said comfortingly.

"I know. But can I?" Jimin asked with fear, he knew he should but he was afraid of can he. What if he can't?

"I gave up on Hoseok at that time but see us now. Nothing has changed. I have my own life now he has his. We both are happy without any regrets. Love is strong. But your love isn't love, it's just hunger. Maybe you do love him but he doesn't. He is just after your body, understand that before it's too late. He is happily living his life without caring for you once, so you should do it too. Stop thinking about that bastard. You will deserve much better."

Everything taehyung said resonated inside Jimin's ears continuously, he understood just where he was going wrong.

¤¤¤¤¤

"Where is he?" A drunken voice shouted to nobody in particular. Not finding the familiar small Male, he grew restless. Temptation was high, he just needed him. But he wasn't anywhere.

"What happened Jeon? Can't find your darling?" A voice brought him out of his trance, tilting his head to the side, he found Yoongi sitting beside him.

"You won't cause he is busy in a photoshoot with Kim Dojin." Yoongi casually shrugged, chucking his beer down.

"What?" Jungkook didn't expect that.

Someone who use to come to him everyday to take care of his needs, suddenly left. He neither informed nor warned. Anger built up in him.

But then

Just what right did he have to be angry?

_______

Vote and comment please <3