Chapter 1

Ambrose's PoV

" Papa! We want to see the magic Knight's exams in the clover kingdom!"

I shouted while barging in his room. He looked at me, my eyes was shinning for him to say yes!

"...no."

I felt my world break with his words...

" Waah?! Why?!"

I asked dejected. I looked at my twin, Athanasia, but she just looked away...

" It's dangerous. We are not allied with those kingdoms so no."

".... K, fine..."

I pulled my twin back to our room. After I closed the door...

" Waah!!! Why didn't you support me earlier?! It would have worked!"

I shaked her while crying anime tears.

" I also want to go but it's dangerous. Papa said it himself, and besides you are just announced as the crown prince and me as the 1st princess! What if someone kidnapped us on the way there?!"

She said voice full of anxiousness and worry.

" I wonder if we truly are of the same age... You act like your older than me! You just came out 5 seconds earlier than I did!"

I protested. I saw her sweat a little.

" Okay fine! I really want to go!"

She said with her eyes shinning.

I packed around the room thinking of an idea when I saw our grimoires on a shelf. I smirked.

I wispered to her my ultimate plan. It's pretty simple actually. We can't ask for help to Lucas since he might tell it to papa! And besides papa can feel the Mana flow inside the castle! So we have to do it on our own!

" ... *sigh* make sure it works or else I'll kill you!"

My twin threatened me. I just laughed because I know she don't mean it.

Our plan starts at midnight.

-at midnight-

Me and my twin is dressing up. No one is awake in this hour other than a few guards.

Me and my sis is wearing commoners clothes. We can't let them know that we're royalty!

" By the way bro, why did you have a stash of commoner clothes hidden in your closet?"

I looked at her then chuckled.

" Hihihi! It's because I was secretly sneaking out to town."

" Huh?! You should've told me so I can come with you!"

I just smiled at her causing her to sigh.

We also have a belt that was for our grimoires. The problem is...

".... They look so expensive! How are we gonna diguise if we have this?!"

Athanasia freaked out. I have a solution for this. I brought out two of the poor looking holder.

" Where did you get that?!"

"I just bought this when I was sneaking out."

We took our grimoires and placed them there. Mine has a sun symbol since that's what all royal family here in Obelia has. We have the same symbol but different color. I have a light blue one while she has a bright yellow color.

We took our brooms which is suprisingly not that extravagant.

We went out on our balcony. It's dark but I can see a bit clearer because of our eyes.

Speaking of which... They might recognize us because of this.

I quickly pulled Athanasia back to our room.

" Our eyes! We forgot to hide them!"

I exclaimed. Athanasia quickly looked for something while I tied my long pale blonde hair to a ponytail. I used my long bangs to cover my eyes. I can still see clearly but my eyes are not visible to others.

Athanasia wore a magic bracelet to hide hers.

" It's now hidden! Let's go!"

I sat on my broom as we lift off towards the clover kingdom.

" Where is the clover kingdom anyway?"- Athanasia

"... I don't know....."

" Ambrose you idiot!!!"

Third person's PoV

As the two of them ride their brooms towards the clover kingdom (probably).

' Thankfully he brought a map.'

Athanasia thought. She is thinking why she even agreed to this. She's a reincarenated person that knows the dangers of the world yet there she is, going to a dangerous place.

'*Sigh* Since I'm mentally older than my brother, I have to protect him all the time! That's the duty of an elder sister.'

- in the moring -

Ambrose's PoV

We have arrived at the clover kingdom! Me and my sis is currently on top of a tall house. I'm sleepy...

" Wake up bro! We have to go! They are already entering the building!"

I immediately woke up and we ran towards the line.

We don't really plan on participating but we have to! To make this troublesome trip worthwhile, we shall participate! ( And not get caught by our father in the process.)

Third person's PoV

" Your majesty! The crown prince and princess is missing!"

A guard hurriedly said after saying his respect. Claude shattered the wine glass he's holding.

He immediately knew that the two of them went to the clover kingdom to watch the magic Knight's exams.

" I want most of the guards to go to the clover kingdom! Retrieve them immediately and return here!"

Claude ordered, his gaze is calm but his aura is terrifying! Everyone in the room gulped and wished for the prince and princess to return immediately.

" Search every corner of the clover kingdom! Including the place where the exams are held! No one shall return until you find my son and dauther!"

The guard bid farewell and left.

" Felix..."

" Yes your highness?"

" You shall lead a group and make sure you find them."

" Yes your majesty."

___________

This chapter is pretty short. Don't worry! I'll update a longer one next chapter. Bye bye!