Chapter 3

________________

Athanasia's magic skills

There's also only three skills. Her magic is Butterfly creation magic.

Rainbow butterfly element
- it's a magic that can use all the elements but can only create powerful beams of each elements. Can only be used 20x a day.

Light butterfly blades.
- she can create as many butterflies as she want and the wings of it will be as sharp as a super strong metal. Can only be used 15x a day.

Butterflies of hope
- it's a magic skill that is for support. It can raise the Mana, magic skill effects and defense magic. Can use infinitely but it consumes large amounts of mana. It can also be used to others.

Facts about Athanasia...

Most of her magic has a use limit a day.
She can't survive a long run battle.
She's too kind hearted to hurt others so she limits the power of her magic.
She tends to use strong magic from the start to finish it off fast.
Has a large amounts of mana like Ambrose.
If she uses her magic past the limit of it's uses then she will be unconscious for a day.

_________________

Athanasia's PoV

I don't want to fight my bro so I'm gonna choose someone else. Ugh... I really don't want to use my magic against them! I'm already stressed about it's use limit! But I doubt that would happen.

I was looking around for a suitable sacrifice for my exam.

" Hey you filthy commoner! I challenge you! Be proud that a noble like myself personally fights you!"

I cringed at what he said. He looked like a pig! He's so far and his face looks smug it actually make him look more like a pig!

(A/n: no offense to the fat people out there! It's only for this fanfic. It's not related to real life.)

Also, the clothes he's wearing is so much more poor looking than my outfits back in the Empire.

".... Alright. I accept your challenge."

I said with a stoic face. I'm trying my best not to laugh at his snobby look.

" The next match! Athanasia and Feldix from the house of Shilda."

I could clearly hear from tone of his voice that he underestimated me. Tsk! When I win I'll shove it into his stupid face!

What?! No! I'm a 25 year old girl in my mind! I wouldn't do such a shameless thing! But it would be nice to do that. Fufufu~

We went to the clear space, clearly for battling. His grimoire floated infront of him. It has a dirty green color which I hate! And it has a pretty plain design and a three leaf clover on the front.

Then mine also floated. Mine has a bright golden color and intricate butterfly designs. And the Obelian symbol on the front.

" Be ready for your doom.you peasant! Be grateful I'll use my most powerful spell! For you may only see it once in a lifetime, savor it and let it hit you!"

He said that. I yawned at him. Did he really think that an enemy would surrender if you say that? Nobles here are pretty dumb! (눈‸눈)

" Water creation magic! Sea goddess's sea storm!"

Suddenly, a huge wave came rushing towards me. It's actually pretty slow and has little range. So I just walked a few steps at the side. But it actually deminished before even getting to me.

".... Pfft.... Hahaha!"

I can't stop myself from laughing! Hahaha! He's so arrogant I thought he will pack quite a punch. I almost rolled over on the ground.

" Ha... Ha..... Ehem! Now it's my turn!"

" Butterfly creation magic: Light butterfly blades x100!"

I shouted. In an instant a hundred glowing butterflies swarmed at my back.

" Go!"

I shouted. All of them went straight to him without a trace. It seemed like they vanished for the others but I can still see it in slow motion.

" Water creation magic: water barrier!"

He created a barrier but it broke once in contact with my blades. He is injured badly but not severe.

After my attack is finished, he slumped on the ground. Ha! Coward! But I might be like him if I'm in the same situation.

" Pls don't underestimate me. You disgusting noble."

I whispered to his ear. Haa~! That's so satisfying~!

But the use of that magic is now 14 for the day! I'm so sad I have a use limit!
(╥﹏╥)

But it's brother's turn! Go bro!

Ambrose's PoV

While I was asking around. I suddenly tripped, pushing a person infront of me.

" I'm sorry! Are you-"

I was cut off by him shouting.

" Argh! You disgusting filth! How dare you push me?! I'm a noble you disgusting peasant!"

He shouted. You know what I'm done with this shitty nobles. If only they know my true rank! They'll be begging on their knees to ask for forgiveness!
Too bad I can't tell them! Papa might be making the search party at this very moment!

"...."

Ugh! I want to roast him right now!

" To make up for it, I'm challenging you into a battle for my power to show off! You're not allowed to decline!"

I just stared at him in confusion. What power? You're Mana is so puny compared to mine.

".... Fine.."

I said not interested. But I do wonder, do the captains feel ma and my sister's Mana?

We went to the arena. Many people are looking down on me... I don't receive this kind of treatment back at the Empire.... It's quite a new experience for me!

" Hmp. Are you ready ant? Let me show you the difference of a noble and a peasant like you!"

... This is getting ridiculous and annoying! He is about to chant something but I beat him to it. He's annoying and I don't want to fight him.

" Ice creation magic: ice prison!"

I chanted. This made everyone shocked. Hmp! Look and behold my magic you suck up noble!

The ice surrounded him in an instant. The ice was like a raging frozen fire... It quickly formed shape into a big transparent ice cage.

"..... You think this puny ice can stop me?! Shinning blaze magic: towering tornado of the great syrus!"

He shouted. The spell sound strong! Too bad he won't be able to use it!

When nothing happened... Everyone fell to silence....

" Why isn't my magic working?!"

He exclaimed. I sighed. I guess I should explain my magic skill.

" That spell is called ice prison. It's ability was to almost erase the Mana of the person inside it. But the Mana will come back after a few hours."

I said while smiling. He looked devastated! I almost laughed at him but I kept it in.

" ... The winner is Ambrose!"

I released him after that. I guess I might be chosen by a captain by my performance... I might only be chosen by one so I won't have to think of a squad to join!

I personally want to join the Golden Dawn or the Black Bulls.... Let's just leave it up for fate!

____________

I'm sorry for not updating that often! I'm currently rushing right now because I need to finish something by tomorrow!

(╥﹏╥) I'm currently suffering in an endless rush! After tommorow I will have all the time of my life to update!

See you till then!