The Coffee Shop

Note: There is swearing in this!

Pov: Mondo

So I'm sitting here on my phone with the tv on and suddenly I get a text from Leon, he tells me that he and Yasuhiro are meeting up at the new coffee shop not too far from the school, he asked if I wanted to come. I said yes of course! I mean I'm bored why not hang out with my bros?! So I get up and put on my usual but I just put my hair in a back bun because I really don't feel like getting ready. I mean it's a Sunday evening. I get on my bike and I head down to the coffee shop. They were already there. We sat and talked until the waiter came, me and Yasuhiro got a coffee but Leon didn't order anything because he had his monster. While they're chatting about how to skip class without being caught tomorrow I get distracted. Who would of thought, i'm sitting here and look to the side and guess who sitting a couple tables down The dumb hall monitor kid! He's doing work of course, he never takes a break! He looked kind of nice. Like something was off with him he looked.. different? "Hey bread head? Why are you staring at the hall monitor kid?" Says Leon. "1, Call me bread head one more time and I swear I will punch your head to the ground! 2. Uh.. I'm making sure he doesn't catch us!" I let a lie slip out of my mouth. Honestly i don't even know why I'm looking at him.. I just can't stop.. Why would he be paying attention to somebody like me anyway?

Pov: Kiyotaka

I'm at a table at a new coffee shop not far from the school. I'm doing my work like normal, I have my headphones in listening to music, I hear slight chatter but i have my music on so I don't really pay much attention. After a little while I start to feel eyes. I try to ignore it but the locked gaze on me is becoming a lot.. I look over and I see Owada and his friend Kuwata and Hagakure. Its a little odd. Owada wasnt in his normal outfit while the others were, Well he was in the normal except for his hair. It was in a bun tied back, it looked nice on him I thought but after I see him he quickly looks away and starts talking Kuwata. He looks mad and Kuwata looked scared and stopped talking. I wonder what they were talking about? I think to myself but i quickly realize i need to get back to work and stop getting distracted.