Is this a date?

Pov: Kiyotaka

I get to class. I'm alway either the first or one of the first. It was no different today, except I was a little bit. Mondo was there before me. He was the first one there. A whole hour and a half early. That is extremely unlike him. Then I realized that he did that for a reason. I realized that after I sat down and he came over to me. "Owada." "Jesus do you ever do anything i tell you?! Just say Mondo!" he started getting loud "Yes, Mondo. What do you need" I say.. "Well you are my new dorm member are you not?" he says "Yes. Yes I am. What about it?" i ask "That means you have to get used to me, sooooo how about you and me and the coffee shop down the block?" he asks "I suppose i will say yes" I respond "Sick, alright we are leaving tonight at 5:30 so be ready." he tells me "Okay now go" i instruct him "Alright then see you tonight" He says with a wink and walks away. I could feel myself turning a light red. Why would he do that?! I get my books and things ready for the day.

Pov: Mondo

I get to class really early. First one there. I have something to ask Taka. While I'm waiting I think. Should I even do this? If Leon finds out he's going to call me gay! But it's not like a date or something! Taka is going to hate me! I stop thinking when I hear boots from out of the classroom, I look over to see Taka walk in. He doesn't notice me at first. Then he looks over giving a confused look at me. I gave a grin and he sat down. He sat down, I knew it was time to make my move. "Owada" That already got me a little pissed off but how can I get made at somebody as adorable as him.. What? Whatever. "Jesus do you ever do anything I tell you?! Just say Mondo!" I said loudly. I wasn't mad though. Like I said. How can I get mad at.. Him... "Yes, Mondo. What do you need?" He questions me. Then gave me a heavy sigh. Did I do something wrong? Oh god he thought I was mad at him didn't he? I took a moment of thinking then realized i was doing something. "Well you are my new dorm member are you not?" Then I realize Obviously he is! That was a stupid question. "Yes. Yes I am. What about it?" The small boy says making direct eye contact with me. He looked so mad, it was cute. Getting distracted again.. Damn it! Back on track! "That means you have to get used to me, sooooo how about you and me and the coffee shop down the block?" God! There's no going back now Mondo! I think to myself. "I suppose I will say yes." he responds. That made so happy inside. I didn't show it though, he would have thought it was like a date or something. "Sick, alright we are leaving tonight at 5:30 so be ready." I tell him. I was so excited inside! "Okay now go" he instructs me. I normally don't let anybody tell me what to do, but I would take any... instructions from him.. "Alright then see you tonight" I tell him then leave him with a wink. I sit down then look over at him. He as red as a tomato! I chuckle to myself. I'm so excited for tonight! 

dont take "I would take any... instructions from him.." wrong just dont DONT NO STOP